PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

D'Wan Ellington
10-28-2012, 11:20 AM
Hey guys! I'm D'Wan Ellington. I've been tattooing just over 10 years. I own my own my own shop called Under the Gun, Inc. in Terre Haute Indiana. Here's a sample of my work.14247

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 2

vodu
10-28-2012, 11:55 AM
Welcome

Sent by the Devil using a vessel, one galaxy S2 and tapatalk 2

D'Wan Ellington
10-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Thanks!

Wonderland
10-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Welcome to the party!

gautam
10-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Wellcome to one and only Rotary Forum :)

D'Wan Ellington
10-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Thanks guys! I've been using neotat for about a year now. Before it was all coils. I just really prefer rotaries over coils.

Sage Oz
10-28-2012, 04:40 PM
Welcome to the forum! That portrait is quite smooth and well put in, we always love to see new work, and we have a very nice exchange of honest criticism here as its a necessary factor in improving our work. Hope you've got a tough skin and a good sense of humor too :)

We are all a small part of the new renaissance of rotaries and most of us quite addicted to them. Seems like no matter how I try, I can't burn out a motor because they are trading or selling of so fast as I upgrade and discover the specific tools for each job and for my hand type(though most are quite versatile...so it just sometimes boils down to machine lust). I've managed to keep my collection in check, never more than a dozen usually but in hindsight I should have kept every machine, rotary or otherwise, that I've ever touched...

This forum has been invaluable for learning and improving not just your equipment but from tattooing troubleshooting to business to art techniques, there's quite a nice bit of knowledge to be found here.
I <3 RotaryForum :D

evlink2006
10-28-2012, 05:03 PM
Welcome

D'Wan Ellington
10-28-2012, 08:29 PM
Thanks guys. I'm pretty thick skinned. Like I've said I have only used rotaries as of the last year. I have two vivaces that I use exclusively, though I do still have every tattoo machine that I've ever owned. I don't buy machines often since I've always fixed/replaced anything that needed worked on. ( though I've been curious of the egos as of late) Sadly I do think that the act of an artist working on machines that they own, is an art that is dying. Still, with a rotary being so consistent so little maintenance needed, its a jump I wholeheartedly made. :)

slicksteel
10-28-2012, 08:54 PM
welcome aboard!