PDA

View Full Version : neotat 3.5 vivace oil

skintighttattoos
11-08-2012, 06:46 AM
Can some point me to a thread that shows how to oil the 3.5 vivace and also can some help with the snaging im getting when shadeing im running it at about 9.5 to 10v for colour and about 8.5 for wash and b&g and seems to be catching the skin i only hang the needle slightly.

slicksteel
11-08-2012, 05:33 PM
dont hang the needle and use less angle

Tkocevar1
11-08-2012, 05:36 PM
The vivace come apart so easily it's literally the 2 little hex nuts on the bottom. The rest is pretty self explanatory. Clean it re lube it. As far as snagging.. Run it a little tiny bit faster

slicksteel
11-08-2012, 05:53 PM
you just have to match you hand speed to the voltage you are using-its possible to do solid black shade/feathering as low as 7.5- check out ali g(founder-owner of site) work on here she runs here neo on low volts and takes here time and get amazing work with darks,color blends,shades etc. on tattoos-I would say the key to these machines is take your time and try to match your hand speed to the volts needed on the area of skin your working on,10v seems kind of high unless you are using a very large mag like a 23 and above that need the power n speed to push it. to many volts for the wrong size grouping is also cause excessive pain to the client.

serial1313
11-08-2012, 06:16 PM
you just have to match you hand speed to the voltage you are using-its possible to do solid black shade/feathering as low as 7.5- check out ali g(founder-owner of site) work on here she runs here neo on low volts and takes here time and get amazing work with darks,color blends,shades etc. on tattoos-I would say the key to these machines is take your time and try to match your hand speed to the volts needed on the area of skin your working on,10v seems kind of high unless you are using a very large mag like a 23 and above that need the power n speed to push it. to many volts for the wrong size grouping is also cause excessive pain to the client. Hahaha. I knoe that you meant ali k, but it would be funny if Ali G founded this website! RESPECT! BOO YA KA SHA!

serial1313
11-08-2012, 06:17 PM
know

(Opted Out)
11-08-2012, 06:26 PM
I run my neo vivace 3.5 between 10.2&10.8 for colour and shading it still heals within 5 days but i do skim with b&g and colour saturates instantly so dont need multiple passes.. If i reduce the volts i seem to need to reduce the needle hang, if i run it at 8v or lower i actaully have the needle set back in the tip to stop snagging.. And obviously move slower too, the neotat's tend to run on the high side my colleague does b&g about 11v with his neo vivace... Same as any machine higher volts = faster hand speed... Plucking is usually too much hang.. Or too fast moving too low voltage..

Administrator
11-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Hahaha. I knoe that you meant ali k, but it would be funny if Ali G founded this website! RESPECT! BOO YA KA SHA!

HAHA!