PDA

View Full Version : HI !!

Gunwin
02-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Hi I'm G

I have been tattooing for about 7 years I currently work a True colour York UK, I have been there since it opened and was the soul artist there for 4 years, we now have two other artists Polish Dan and Amillio, I mainly do custom freehand work, and pretty much everything else. I have Just started out using rotary machines, just purchased a dragonfly, so I am hoping to learn some things and share experience of these machines.
:cool:

Administrator
02-14-2011, 12:27 AM
Welcome G! How you liking your dragonfly so far. Has it replaced anything in your regular day to day lineup?

gangstajay
02-14-2011, 01:01 AM
welcome to the show...nice work by the way!!! hey so how was tattooing the armpit..my wife wants one but I have never tattooed the pit

Gunwin
02-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Cheers ! Well it has not replaced anything as yet, just getting to grips with it, but what I have used it for so far has been all good! great machine very well made, solid yet light. Hope you guys could give me a few pointers on getting the best out of it ! Thank you gangstajay, tattooing the armpit was great , good spot, first one I have done this guy had fine hair so little folicals. On the pain front he said it was pretty good hurt more at the edges than the middle. :-) .

The Limey
02-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Hi G, welcome to the forum.

Never used a Dragonfly myself but there are a few people with one that can probably point you in the right direction :)

Gunwin
02-14-2011, 05:58 PM
Hi limey, another chap from the mighty yorkshire :-) thanks for the welcome ...