PDA

View Full Version : Rotar evolve

Rotar
11-15-2012, 11:39 PM
Hello Everyone.

Quick Update:
Our New Rotar Evolve has come out.
(Still not available for final testing and fix)

Here are the Improvements:
1. Quick Release Lock - Our twist lock vise now becomes quick release, very smooth to lock/unlock and can accommodate all tube sizes. Tubes don't turn anymore during setup.
2. Stabilized Needle Pin - Our needle pin is now stabilized to its piston and guide to prevent being removed upon pulling out the Needle Bar Loop and the Nipple. It doesn't play sideways anymore as well.
3. Angled RCA Connection - We return to RCA connection for easier and stable connection. We angled our connector cap 45degrees for better ergonomics.
4. Adjuster Knob - We now install an adjustment knob for everyone to easily adjust the machine's performance on the fly.
5. Strengthened Stand - We added more strength on our machine stand (the 2 stands connecting the Frame and the Vise).
6. Rubberband Anchor - No more sharp edges on the Rubberband Anchor. Will never prick your gloves anymore.
7. Serial Number - We added Serial Number on the Machine.
8. Smooth Running - Now our machine runs smooth and silent. Thanks to the plastic washer modification.

Thank you everyone. PEACE.

Nin

slicksteel
11-15-2012, 11:42 PM
nice looking

tattoodup12
11-16-2012, 12:23 AM
is there anyway to trade my older rotar in for one of these with all the revisions?

Rotar
11-16-2012, 12:28 AM
I think i can offer at a low price.

Sage Oz
11-16-2012, 01:14 AM
Very much improved Nin, I'm glad you listened to our feedback. What's the price and any chance of a discount for those of us that invested in the early version?

Mission Tattoo
11-16-2012, 01:17 AM
How about a guillotine vice

Rotar
11-16-2012, 01:48 AM
Thanks Sage, yeah thanks to all who help improve the machine by giving an honest and constructive feedback. And to those who gave criticism, thanks to the challenge. i think i can offer to artist who i owe an issue with, im giving them at a super discounted price $150+shipping. Hope it would be fair for all. PEACE ALL.

Rotar
11-16-2012, 01:51 AM
Mission, about the guillotine vise, i think we need to stick to our original design as we have perfected this Mechanism already and its super quickrelease and quick locking vise. Thanks.

wildboy
11-16-2012, 03:11 AM
How much is the machine for people you did not have an issue with? ;-)

Rotar
11-16-2012, 03:21 AM
only $395 + shipping :)

Sage Oz
11-16-2012, 07:17 AM
I'd like the orange one ;D

No Iron Machines
11-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Cool...what motor ???

tattoodup12
11-16-2012, 02:44 PM
@rotar. i PM'd you im interested and paypal is ready to go

Rotar
11-17-2012, 05:16 AM
thanks man!

fkirons
11-17-2012, 01:42 PM
I think i can offer at a low price.
Feel free to send me one like you promised 1.5 year ago. The first one I bought I was never able to use it.
I like this deign much better.

tattoodup12
11-18-2012, 04:21 PM
He doesnt reply for shit to his Pms

@ROTAR I WANT TO BUY ONE LIKE NOW. MY PAYPAL IS STILL READY (3DAYS STILL NO REPLY) SEND ME AN INVOICE. WHAT COLORS ARE AVAILABLE AND WHEN WILL IT SHIP?

PLEASE REPLY

artoftatt2
11-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Not everyone is on here all the time..

tattoodup12
11-18-2012, 04:44 PM
hes on right now. and ive posted here, PM'd him and he replies to posts with no info and doesnt pm back? i own a business so i can speak from experience. no customers no business.

Sage Oz
11-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Don't think that he's in stock of sellable units yet, these are pics of the test machines...

Rotar
11-18-2012, 08:21 PM
tattoodup, i just checked my inbox, and sent u reply. will announce here once they are available already.
FK will announce when they are here with me. :)

fkirons
11-18-2012, 10:10 PM
tattoodup, i just checked my inbox, and sent u reply. will announce here once they are available already.
FK will announce when they are here with me. :)
So who's making those?

Rotar
11-19-2012, 12:51 AM
So who's making those?

They are Made in the Philippines. North of Philippines, while we belong to the south where there is no CNC facility here near with our city.

luckyyoutattoo
02-05-2013, 12:37 PM
What happend with the rest of the replies. Why are they gone?

tatu richie
02-06-2013, 07:30 PM
What happend with the rest of the replies. Why are they gone?

i guess this thread is censored now bcause of all the truth i spoke of this shitty ass fucking machine and u fools are so fucking stupid to keep falling for this crap. like i have said u been warned, and yes it is fucked up that comments have been deleted expressing the truth

serial1313
02-06-2013, 08:30 PM
i guess this thread is censored now bcause of all the truth i spoke of this shitty ass fucking machine and u fools are so fucking stupid to keep falling for this crap. like i have said u been warned, and yes it is fucked up that comments have been deleted expressing the truth WOW! I just understood what he was asking. I can't believe peoples personal experience w/ this builder have been taken down. I understand nobody has tried the new machine, but i think people should know how this guy does business & what the previous problems were.

Administrator
02-06-2013, 11:41 PM
i guess this thread is censored now bcause of all the truth i spoke of this shitty ass fucking machine and u fools are so fucking stupid to keep falling for this crap. like i have said u been warned, and yes it is fucked up that comments have been deleted expressing the truth

You said you where done with this multiple times. I took the other thread down cause it was a train wreck.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Administrator
02-06-2013, 11:46 PM
I will restore the thread but will lock it. The info will be there for you to all read as you like. There are rules here. Call censorship all you like but this dead horse has been beaten enough. Move on. Attack this builder somewhere else.

luckyyoutattoo
02-07-2013, 02:23 AM
When i read this i am afraid i been fucked.... I paid nin 150 dollars for the evolve.... But i cant reach him nowhere now. Hope this works put well

Nedz
02-07-2013, 02:30 AM
I would like to try one of you new machines see how it improves over the last one.

Vinoshitto
02-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Rotar

Seriously Nin, maybe it's time to not profit from this for some time, while you try to heal the wounds that you've ripped up, by giving away a new machine (the new model) or money back for those who paid or purchased the other model which had obvious flaws in it.
Yes, it's gonna hurt your wallet for a time. But you will gain respect and credibility by doing so, and you will profit from doing that in the long run.

Because now, if one would do some research on your machine, it's not really overwhelmed with positive comments on it.
You, and you alone, must turn this sinking ship around!

Best of luck to you, because you have a great idea and it looks really promising, but with lack of real common costumer service, this will probably not go any further than this..

/Oskar

tatu richie
02-07-2013, 12:19 PM
I will restore the thread but will lock it. The info will be there for you to all read as you like. There are rules here. Call censorship all you like but this dead horse has been beaten enough. Move on. Attack this builder somewhere else.

thnx for restoring it but taking it down just gives the option to others not knowing how he does buisness, and as u can see he is at it again...

Administrator
02-07-2013, 12:51 PM
I only put it away since it was turning into a group beatdown.

tatu richie
02-07-2013, 02:37 PM
no problem, like i said i think buyers should know whats up but all good man

luckyyoutattoo
02-22-2013, 04:10 AM
I had today my tracking number. When it arrive i wil give some feedback on the machine

throwhammers
02-22-2013, 05:28 AM
I had today my tracking number. When it arrive i wil give some feedback on the machine

Really?! He hasn`t responded to my messages since January 31st, which is 2 weeks after he promised to have the machines sent out, which is ONE YEAR after he was supposed to replace the 2 non functioning machines i sent back to him.

tatu richie
02-22-2013, 01:40 PM
Really?! He hasn`t responded to my messages since January 31st, which is 2 weeks after he promised to have the machines sent out, which is ONE YEAR after he was supposed to replace the 2 non functioning machines i sent back to him.
yup....

MickWrath
02-22-2013, 03:18 PM
You can scream it till your blue in the face Richie, but some people just gotta learn the hard way I suppose. At least you can say I told ya so lol.

tatu richie
02-22-2013, 07:09 PM
You can scream it till your blue in the face Richie, but some people just gotta learn the hard way I suppose. At least you can say I told ya so lol.
hahaha yup theres a dummy born everyday in this case a few... i told ya so bahahahahahaha

fkirons
02-23-2013, 01:23 AM
You are not alone. He stuck me with a machine that never ran with an RCA that won't take standard cords and every time I confront him he says that he will replace it. It's been two years already almost.
I feel robbed honestly, and you'll rarely hear me complain ....

elbo
02-23-2013, 03:08 AM
Ive said it before and i will say it again...Anyone that deals with the rotar evolve gang has got to have a screw loose...

MedusaTattoo
02-23-2013, 04:09 AM
So is faster to flight take the machine and come back....

tatu richie
02-23-2013, 12:58 PM
Ive said it before and i will say it again...Anyone that deals with the rotar evolve gang has got to have a screw loose...
hahahahaha very well said

punisher
02-23-2013, 03:22 PM
I know you all will think i'm crazy but i'm really attracted to the design good or bad feel this machine has potential weather ninn has improved the design with the evolve or some one comes along and designs something reliable based on it's style. I wont defend rotar or ninn for that matter. However I will say this I hope this new machine is a vast improvement that will be considered a respectable machine. Because i bought one before i ever read anything on this rotary forum. And sold it 150 less than i paid for it a few weeks later despite never using it. So i contacted ninn letting him know i was upset with his product. I can't lie he's responded to my ever email and private message. Ninn offered me a machine to make up for the flawed shift which many of you on this thread know. So i figured take him up on it if i don't like it i'll be at least be able recoupe the money i lost on the last machine. So here's where we are ninn sent me an email yesterday with a tracking number for package that contains the new evolve. The day it get here i'll be doing a complete unboxing review like i said earlier on this thread Ninn knows this I assured him that i would be truly honest on all first impressions and do full overview of the machine. I feel I'm right for the job because i was unfortunate enough to buy the shift and know what to look for. Then a few weeks later i promise to do another review after doing some tattoos with it i will comeback with a how its holding up video with my opinions on lining shading and color packing plus pros and cons based on actual use.

That's my two cents i tried to remain neutral and look at this objectively hopefully my videos over the next few weeks come across as informative and helpful when considering purchasing the evolve. Or i'll just look like an ass either way i'm doing it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

punisher
02-23-2013, 03:39 PM
And yes i just typed that all on my cell phone, i'm bored at work today.

throwhammers
02-23-2013, 03:58 PM
So you didn't have to pay for the evolve?

punisher
02-23-2013, 04:30 PM
I did but figure this if it doesn't work out it'll sell for 300 on ebay and i break even like i never owned one in the first place. A game of balances i lost 150. On the shift if the evolve isn't up to my liking i'll make 150.00 and someone will get an evolve 100 less than new and save them selves from loosing 400.00++ dollars everyone is just a little bit okay. At that point i walk away to never return to rotar. Of course that is only if the machine is bad if it's good i'm very happy to own and promote the machine and begin clearing up a companies bad start up.

MickWrath
02-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Im very surprised that Ninn hasn't been banned from this community for repeated scamming of the tattoo artists here and on FB. All this makes me sick. I was one of the lucky ones who was hesitant due to his reputation when he released his first machine and now it's happening all over again. He's gonna rip of the wrong artist one of these days and find himself in a precarious situation that he will not be able to snake his way out of. It's only a matter of time, this industry is tight knitted even globally, and karma has helpers in this industry I've seen it many times. Ethics and honor aside he's playing a dangerous game.

johndameart
02-23-2013, 05:25 PM
I want to try it, dont get me wrong, it just makes me uncomfortable to try to do a transaction for it..

peter clements
02-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Im very surprised that Ninn hasn't been banned from this community for repeated scamming of the tattoo artists here and on FB. All this makes me sick. I was one of the lucky ones who was hesitant due to his reputation when he released his first machine and now it's happening all over again. He's gonna rip of the wrong artist one of these days and find himself in a precarious situation that he will not be able to snake his way out of. It's only a matter of time, this industry is tight knitted even globally, and karma has helpers in this industry I've seen it many times. Ethics and honor aside he's playing a dangerous game.

Totally well said, one of these days he's gonna piss someone off who's maybe connected to let say a powerful outlaw biker group, then he'll be educated. He'll get no pity from me, I have no time for flakes and shysters, there's just no need for it.

Administrator
02-23-2013, 06:30 PM

Banned there would be no opportunity for him to make good on this. Trust me this has been dialogued amongst the forum staff for some time.

MickWrath
02-23-2013, 06:39 PM
Good point admin, but it does give him more opportunity to do more harm. If he has intentions on making good on it there are other forms of communication and I'm sure those who are owed will email and call him nonstop. It is a fine line and I do understand it, I just hate to see any more people taken advantage of. Mick-

fkirons
02-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Good point admin, but it does give him more opportunity to do more harm. If he has intentions on making good on it there are other forms of communication and I'm sure those who are owed will email and call him nonstop. It is a fine line and I do understand it, I just hate to see any more people taken advantage of. Mick-
Agreed. I want my money back.

Administrator
02-23-2013, 08:35 PM
Originally this was based on word he would make good.