PDA

View Full Version : my favorites as of right now

reigningink
11-19-2012, 07:02 AM
so here is what Im using right now. A few modded machines. added an rca to the bishop, added clip cord binders to the rapier2, and grafted a mabuchi motor and 5mm cam onto the original blunderbus.

OwlsDen
11-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Nice collection. Nice mods too. How do you like the Blunderbuss? I have always wanted to try one.

(Opted Out)
11-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Nice man!
If you could just have 1 liner 1 shader/colour machine what would they be?...

fkirons
11-26-2012, 01:25 AM
so here is what Im using right now. A few modded machines. added an rca to the bishop, added clip cord binders to the rapier2, and grafted a mabuchi motor and 5mm cam onto the original blunderbus.
Thanks for the love

reigningink
11-26-2012, 01:48 AM
Only one of each... I would pick my 3.6mm halo for lining, the hm Santa maria for shader. And the Diablo for color. An odd combo I know, but those just fit for me. Owl, the blunderbuss is an alright machine, I had to mod the original so suit me better. Its a beast for tribal now. The blunderbuss 2 is nice, but is quite large. I do like that it hasan adjustable stroke. I keep it set to 4.2 .it can feel a bit unbalanced though because of its size.but its a power house. All of these are nice machines, some better tthan others ;) thanks for the compliments. Also, nothing but love for my halos