PDA

View Full Version : Bishop / Franco Customer Service :(

frankenstyle
11-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Does anybody know another way to reach Bishop or Franco??? I have sent numerous emails on here and the Bishop Rotaries site over the past few weeks and I have not gotten one response. I just want to buy a RCA backplate for my clipcord Original Bishop, it's not like I'm trying to get something for free. It's very frustrating when no one responds. Not very good customer relations at all. If it takes this long to not get a response, and this much energy put forth in doing so, then how long will it take to get an order filled??? Very displeased, sorry to rant...

elbo
11-27-2012, 11:34 AM
I got a quick response by contacting him on facebook...

MickWrath
11-27-2012, 01:31 PM
You can buy an RCA/Clipcord combo from Roman at H&M in the meantime, that way you don't have to keep switching cords until your order is filled. Roman is top notch to his customers. A temp fix idea anyway, sorry to hear your luck with Bishop, believe me I know your frustration, it's hard to get a response from certain builders especially this time of year as they are usually way behind. Best of luck.

slicksteel
11-27-2012, 01:31 PM
https://www.facebook.com/bishoprotary?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/francovescovi?fref=ts

the best way is to post a comment on the bishop page as they see them right right away-then personal message once they reply to you.
franco will post/message back in a few days as he is pretty busy tattooing.

frankenstyle
12-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Really poor customer service/contact... I tried every outlet. No excuse for that. Customers are the backbone of any business. Will no longer be purchasing from. Just my 2¢ rant!

slicksteel
12-04-2012, 02:15 PM
sorry to hear that. they helped me right away and even called me asap.

BananaJuicey
12-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Hello mate Im not sure if you know but Franco has had major problemd with his emails, he had sent out a message thru his wifes email.
I dont have Franco as a friend on facebook as he has too many friends. But you can still message him or send him a tweet. I have nothing but love for Franco & Bishop Rotary.
Excellent company with great customer services :)

FRANCO VESCOVI
12-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Does anybody know another way to reach Bishop or Franco??? I have sent numerous emails on here and the Bishop Rotaries site over the past few weeks and I have not gotten one response. I just want to buy a RCA backplate for my clipcord Original Bishop, it's not like I'm trying to get something for free. It's very frustrating when no one responds. Not very good customer relations at all. If it takes this long to not get a response, and this much energy put forth in doing so, then how long will it take to get an order filled??? Very displeased, sorry to rant...

Hey Frank!

We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication. As we have been looking for a new assistant to help out with checking e-mails and social media forums etc.

We have someone full-time and will be answering all e-mails in a timely manner as we were doing before our last assistant left to go to school full-time. I believe we have already addressed your concern on our Facebook, but if we haven't, please PM me your phone number so we can call you directly.

Thank you very much.

slicksteel
12-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Thanks Franco for the great service!