PDA

View Full Version : Thank you ray your one of a kind....

merky
02-16-2011, 03:53 AM
it was great to have you at our booth, you and your wife are super cool people.. hope to have you next year.. and super stoked that phil won best of show....thank you for the special neo tat ....the black and gray she is my baby.

Administrator
02-16-2011, 11:16 AM
How did you make out that weekend Merky? was the convention good for you work wise?

merky
02-17-2011, 02:00 AM
Im the host of the convention so i was not going to tattoo at all but still ended up doing about 15 small to medum to small tattoos...but it is a small show and there was almost 3000 people that came though the door ... the show went good with a lot of bad ass tattooers doing some sick ink...

rjdadio
02-27-2011, 02:08 AM
Hey Merky, We had fun! I was going to write up a good review and do some pictures from the show....but I'm going full throttle right now with sales and then off to the Detroit show this weekend. So i just have not had a chance.

Thanks for the invite and the show. Northern Cal is just beautiful and I can't wait to come back for a longer visit.

merky
02-27-2011, 05:20 AM
glad you had fun..

rjdadio
02-27-2011, 11:03 AM
It probably a good thing that I'm "one of a kind" the world couldn't put up with another......

rjdadio
02-27-2011, 11:08 AM
Hope Amy liked the pink one, and thought I was going to put some pictures up from the show....but i didn't bring them on my laptop. I will when I can catch a breath.