PDA

View Full Version : Fk irons coil

chrishess
12-09-2012, 01:28 AM
This will be a short review. Thanks to skinmech for all the amazing reviews on stuff and im telling you now this will not be in the same vain.

Anyways. I was all rotary for a while and now I'm all coils. I bought a fk irons pyro x shader and goddamn that shit is nice. I have been making my own machines for a while and have been happy with my results. I bought the fk on a whim and I'm glad I did. Will def buy at least 2 or 3 more soon when I can afford it. That shit is smooth, solid, and consistent. And just by looking at it for 15 seconds taught me a little about machine building. Thanks gaston and hope to try the spektra one day but for now the could do it. Want to get a galaxies next! Really worth the money guys. I've had custom builds cost as much and they collect dust. Fk really knows a machine and how to tattoo. Thanks again!

chrishess
12-09-2012, 01:30 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/09/ery7a8er.jpg first tattoo using the fk. Bad picture but it was so fun to use!

MedusaTattoo
12-09-2012, 03:49 AM
Very nice work and looks very smooth

johndameart
12-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Very Very Clean, Super smooth. I like this a lot. Fk Irons are solid machines, Spektra as well. My top Favorites.

fkirons
12-09-2012, 11:00 PM
This will be a short review. Thanks to skinmech for all the amazing reviews on stuff and im telling you now this will not be in the same vain.

Anyways. I was all rotary for a while and now I'm all coils. I bought a fk irons pyro x shader and goddamn that shit is nice. I have been making my own machines for a while and have been happy with my results. I bought the fk on a whim and I'm glad I did. Will def buy at least 2 or 3 more soon when I can afford it. That shit is smooth, solid, and consistent. And just by looking at it for 15 seconds taught me a little about machine building. Thanks gaston and hope to try the spektra one day but for now the could do it. Want to get a galaxies next! Really worth the money guys. I've had custom builds cost as much and they collect dust. Fk really knows a machine and how to tattoo. Thanks again!

Hey man. Thank you for the feedback. Enjoy the machines and if you need anything just let us know. The piece came out great.

chrishess
12-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Thanks! And for sure, ill probably pick up another sometime soon. Really impressed