PDA

View Full Version : Bishop Rotary - Thumb Screw

RevMag
02-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Recently purchased the Bishop Rotary with RCA connection.

It's awesome. Love it.

Yesterday I noticed that my tube was slipping. Re tightened the thumbscrew through the machine bag.

Couple minutes later - slipping again.

Broke entire setup down. Put new tube and needle in.

After a moment - Started slipping.

Just curious as to whether or not anyone else has had this problem and whether or not they've got a fix. I'd hate to have to wait to use it shipping it back for a fix. So far I just have to keep an eye on it and retighten every so often.

Administrator
02-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Send an email to Franco, I think he has mentioned that he will ship you out a replacement parts.

The Limey
02-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Franco addressed an issue with the clamp set up on another thread, here is what he posted;

YES, THE FIRST BATCH OF BISHOPS WENT OUT WITH A KNOB SCREW THAT WAS ORIGINALLY MEANT TO BE COMBINED WITH A CLAMP. SOME PEOPLE HAVENT GOT THE CLAMPS AND THAT IS WHAT THE ISSUE WAS. THE KNOB SCREW CRACKED THE PLASTIC TUBES WHEN CLOSED TOO TIGHT. IF ANYONE NEEDS THE CLAMPS OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO DOES WHOM PURCHASED AN EARLIER MODEL PLEASE PASS OUR EMAIL TO THEM AND WE WILL SEND OUT FOR FREE OF COURSE. [email protected]

Anyway, as posted above email him and he'll sort you out.

FRANCO VESCOVI
02-17-2011, 04:20 PM
recently purchased the bishop rotary with rca connection.

It's awesome. Love it.

Yesterday i noticed that my tube was slipping. Re tightened the thumbscrew through the machine bag.

Couple minutes later - slipping again.

Broke entire setup down. Put new tube and needle in.

After a moment - started slipping.

Just curious as to whether or not anyone else has had this problem and whether or not they've got a fix. I'd hate to have to wait to use it shipping it back for a fix. So far i just have to keep an eye on it and retighten every so often.

yes. We have since changed the thumbscrew and clamp. And are shipping those items out per request. Free of course.. Email us at [email protected]

RevMag
02-18-2011, 08:30 AM
Franco - You guys are super awesome.

Thanks. Email sent!