PDA

View Full Version : Spektra Magic Lube feedback thread

fkirons
12-21-2012, 01:43 AM
We have sent a chunk of free bottles to all the people that prebook them. I know that some of you have emailed me and the feedback is highly appreciated.

Just wanted to hear the overall feedback from members on this boardand what you guys thought.

The Magic Lube kit is available here http://www.fkirons.com/shop/lubricants

We will have beginning of next week a bigger bottle with needle applicator and several kits in different sizes.
From the feedback received so far, the lube has worked great on many rotaries not only Spektras.

Happy Doomsday!

artoftatt2
12-21-2012, 02:01 AM
I have used this lube on the following rotaries with great results..
Halo, vivace, bishop all my stigmas and a nedz.. It makes them all run a lot better with little noise.. I pre mix the lubes together and apply them with a shaved down chopstick to all moving parts, thin coat.. I was previously doing this with another liquid lube and had good results also.. Thanks for the product!

fkirons
12-21-2012, 08:07 AM
I have used this lube on the following rotaries with great results..
Halo, vivace, bishop all my stigmas and a nedz.. It makes them all run a lot better with little noise.. I pre mix the lubes together and apply them with a shaved down chopstick to all moving parts, thin coat.. I was previously doing this with another liquid lube and had good results also.. Thanks for the product!
Glad to hear that

creativeskin
12-21-2012, 10:27 AM
Has made my spektras quieter and seem to have less vibration at higher voltages. Have also had the same results with my vivace. Very pleased with it. Thanks gaston!

Blondan
12-21-2012, 10:29 AM
I've sent you a pm Gaston, please, when you have time, I would appreciate a reply. I hope I'm not leaving the impression I'm pushy. Thanks

Zapp
12-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Its good to know you are on the safe side with this oil-super lube combo !!!!
Thank you again,Gaston !!!!!

fkirons
12-21-2012, 12:29 PM
I've sent you a pm Gaston, please, when you have time, I would appreciate a reply. I hope I'm not leaving the impression I'm pushy. Thanks
Replied brotha!

Eturnus
12-21-2012, 01:32 PM
my halo is alot quieter and smoother.thanks.

johndameart
12-21-2012, 02:13 PM
A lot smoother, quieter, and less vibration. Im actually very surprised the difference it made to tell you the truth. I was a little skeptical, ((as i always am)) on everything but it really helped the machine performance incredibly. I used it on my other machines as well. def a difference. Thank you Gaston for sending them to me. I appreciate it! I at first had a little trouble trying to figure out how to use it compared to the other one. but finally figured it out after a few shots.

fkirons
12-21-2012, 04:18 PM
A lot smoother, quieter, and less vibration. Im actually very surprised the difference it made to tell you the truth. I was a little skeptical, ((as i always am)) on everything but it really helped the machine performance incredibly. I used it on my other machines as well. def a difference. Thank you Gaston for sending them to me. I appreciate it! I at first had a little trouble trying to figure out how to use it compared to the other one. but finally figured it out after a few shots.

There are instructions on the site as part of the description of the product. Video Coming soon! (keep saying that)

sleezy23
12-22-2012, 05:06 PM
nice improvement... quieter n smoother. like you said. takes it up a notch

johndameart
12-23-2012, 02:15 PM
There are instructions on the site as part of the description of the product. Video Coming soon! (keep saying that)

HAHA one day......one day :)