PDA

View Full Version : best black n grey machine on the market ill explain

primoink
01-05-2013, 01:39 AM
So I had posted before that I had just got the direct drive machine from the tattooed pirate. At the time I was very happy with it and it became my new main black and grey machine. After using it for a few months now I can't express how bad Ass this thing is in words. I will try and post some pics to help. I have done big and little tattoos. Including a 7 hour piece. Every single tattoo I have done comes back with no scabs. One dude I tattooed has a full back piece and a sleeve I am working on a leg piece. He says in all his experience he has never had a tattoo heal like these. They do not scab. Well obviously they do to an extent but at first I thought it was a fluke. But everyone I do with this machine comes back and at the worst point in their scanning it looks like dry skin. Even heavy drilled solid black heals with no effort. Why? I have no idea but it is the most gental machine I have used. And since there is no scabing to worry about getting scratched off or hooked on something I never have to do.touch ups. I love this machine!!! I am going to try and post a few pics. One should be a healed face. And the other is day four of a back piece I started close up of the biggest scabs on the whole piece. And if you look at the rest of it you can see the normal scabing.

serial1313
01-05-2013, 02:01 AM
I like that Lincoln!

primoink
01-05-2013, 02:20 AM
Thank you!! New to portrait styles but I'm.learning lol

No Iron Machines
01-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Cool tattoos

dv8tattoo
09-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Which machine did you buy

dv8tattoo
09-16-2013, 04:28 AM
I am very interested in finding out which machine you are talking about is it the cutlass

primoink
09-16-2013, 03:58 PM
his direct drive. i dont think it has a name other than direct drive. idk if its the same with all dd this is the only one i own. i have started using a cheyenne because of the cartridges. but i do still use this machine quite often.

dv8tattoo
09-16-2013, 09:19 PM
I looked on the tattooed pirate website and they don't have a tradition
al style dd as such,that's why I asking what it was,I have a few from different companies,I'm usually a Neotat guy,but am looking for something to do small black and grey,the dd I have all work well for 11 mags and up

dv8tattoo
09-16-2013, 09:22 PM
Is your dd a tattooed pirate dd ,if so do you have a picture of it you could send me

primoink
09-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Ya for sure. This one is great for small stuff I will say for running 13+ I usually use something different but for 11 s I run this all day and love it. Lemme grab a pic I'll be in the shop today in a bit

primoink
09-17-2013, 09:36 AM
You can find him on Facebook his name is Cary Thomas .he has a red dd on his page. You can message him about it. This isn't mine. Mine is black but he has this one on his sitr