PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia Tattoo Convention

Administrator
01-07-2013, 12:10 AM
I will be in Philadelphia that weekend with two tattooer friends. Anyone else going to be there? Gaston, I know you mentioned you will be. We are flying in on Saturday morning flying out Sunday night. Anyone up for a beer and bullshit at tattooed moms?

stickboie
01-07-2013, 12:25 AM
im gonna try to make it. some people from the shop are going and i might tag along.

Administrator
01-07-2013, 06:47 PM
If you think you might be going shoot me a pm for my number.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

stickboie
01-07-2013, 09:00 PM
well do.

Amoebadesigns
01-10-2013, 06:46 AM
I'll be there in Black Metal Tattoos booth with machines :)

Waverlycolor
01-10-2013, 09:46 AM
I'll be there all weekend with Ishmael Johnson, Joe Martinez and Sky James. Stop by and say hello! I'll have a few new things with me!

Administrator
01-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Looking forward to meeting you both! I wasn't gonna check any luggage but if you will have new colors there Bill, i may have to.

As well as more cash. Ha!

erica@tatsoul
01-10-2013, 05:42 PM
I will be in Philadelphia that weekend with two tattooer friends. Anyone else going to be there? Gaston, I know you mentioned you will be. We are flying in on Saturday morning flying out Sunday night. Anyone up for a beer and bullshit at tattooed moms?

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Administrator
01-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Ditto!

stickboie
01-10-2013, 08:37 PM
FUCK!!! I have to cover for everyone els that's going from my shop! sucks being that guy. DAMN IT!! if you get a chance stop at "After Life Tattoo" Sue works with me and shell have some of my titanium grips with her. stop by and tell her whats up!!

Administrator
01-10-2013, 09:12 PM
FUCK!!! I have to cover for everyone els that's going from my shop! sucks being that guy. DAMN IT!! if you get a chance stop at "After Life Tattoo" Sue works with me and shell have some of my titanium grips with her. stop by and tell her whats up!!

We will give her heck for leaving you behind.

stickboie
01-10-2013, 10:07 PM
lol. awesome! give her some shit... my name is Giancarlo....John-carlo

fkirons
01-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Yep are are there. We have two shows that weekend. Either me or Kayleigh is going to do that one! Hope to see you all.

This is our first time at that show. What is the feedback like from past shows?

Administrator
01-10-2013, 10:54 PM
My first time as well. Alie K has been. Said its one of the most entertaining shows. I met Troy (show organizer) at the Hollywood convention a few years back, nice dude.

OwlsDen
01-11-2013, 04:29 AM
Oh man you are gonna have some fun. I wish I could go. Phillie is a time, definitely a lot of fun.

Administrator
01-23-2013, 12:14 AM
Bump! Anyone up for breakfast at the terminal market?

Administrator
02-08-2013, 12:12 AM
So our flight out on Saturday morning was cancelled. Still going but flying out tomorrow night now. Hope to see some of you there.

fkirons
02-08-2013, 04:05 AM
So our flight out on Saturday morning was cancelled. Still going but flying out tomorrow night now. Hope to see some of you there.
Half of FK Irons made it earlier today. The other Half we came to Iowa for the Best in the MidWest and we had a 7:30 Hrs delay. Terrible. Never again AA !Pass by the booth and meet my teammates Andres and Harley. Enjoy it. Anyone coming to Iowa?

chrishess
02-08-2013, 10:55 AM
I'm coming to Iowa tomorrow. The prize machines looks great! Wish I was working at it but luckily I'm finally getting tattooed again by Tim boor Sunday! Super excited!

Administrator
02-08-2013, 04:11 PM
I will drop in tomorrow. Had a great adventure getting from Toronto to the buffalo airport. Planes trains and automobiles!