PDA

View Full Version : Guys webinar

hellraiser6662
01-14-2013, 12:14 PM
So guy aitchison is doing a webinar this coming Sunday whos going to watch it? And the thing is how do you catch it? What program would be able to do that? Other than videoing it from a hand held for 4 hours is going to be a little hard.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

slicksteel
01-14-2013, 12:23 PM
is it a free one or payfor? and where did you see the details

artoftatt2
01-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Pay for.. Tattooed education .com

hellraiser6662
01-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Yea pay for anyone do one before? $199. Thats ok but if you can't record it it's just a waste of time might as well by a DVD.

artoftatt2
01-14-2013, 12:47 PM
It's worth the money to take it I've taken a seminar before from him and its mind blowing..

slicksteel
01-14-2013, 12:50 PM
yea i 200 is pretty steep for something i can only see once-but hey maybe i am just cheap! lol:) it would be great if he sent you a copy of it so you could study it.

artoftatt2
01-14-2013, 12:52 PM
Knowledge of the craft is priceless

slicksteel
01-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Knowledge of the craft is pricelessyep! guy does some amazing work for sure!

serial1313
01-14-2013, 01:39 PM
A regular seminar would cost more than that, & all you can do is take notes. So I think it is meant to be more like a regular seminar.

Nedz
01-14-2013, 02:46 PM
There are apps out there for the iphone that can download video that streamed so there must be something for windows or the mac. Usually they work by browsing the page where the video is then downloading the link to a file.

Nedz
01-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Ok it's easy if you have a mac open quick time and select record screen then select the area around the video, quick time will record the video as its being streamed.

clint morrison
01-14-2013, 02:59 PM
I believe you could record it with Screenium or something like that. It's like a screen capture for video and audio.....I think

slicksteel
01-14-2013, 03:26 PM
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/

hellraiser6662
01-14-2013, 06:53 PM
Ive found a software but it's not free, I've a play with it and it works great just records anything on your screen thats going on. Yep they should offer you a DVD of the 4 hours then all you have to do it concentrate on whats happening and asking questions over the net not caring that your computer could crash any minute, for $200 you would have though so.

artoftatt2
01-14-2013, 07:05 PM
Yea people should really just give up the things that make them great for free .. Like doctors who pay all that money for school.. They should just get taught for free... Why should anyone have the right to charge money for information that no one else has.. That's ridiculous

serial1313
01-14-2013, 07:16 PM
Yea people should really just give up the things that make them great for free .. Like doctors who pay all that money for school.. They should just get taught for free... Why should anyone have the right to charge money for information that no one else has.. That's ridiculous I was going to sarcastically say the same thing. The point of this webinar is for it for it to be a seminar like @ a convention but w/ the convenience of being able to take the seminar from home or work. Like I said earlier, if you took this seminar from him @ a convention you would be able to take notes, but I can't imagine that he would want you to film it.

artoftatt2
01-14-2013, 07:19 PM
People just feel that it's a waste then fine but to bitch and moan about how unfair it is or how expensive it is sure shows lack of appreciation for the craft . Especially that of those who have opened the door for tattooers who use a newer approach to tattooing..

serial1313
01-14-2013, 07:29 PM
People just feel that it's a waste then fine but to bitch and moan about how unfair it is or how expensive it is sure shows lack of appreciation for the craft . Especially that of those who have opened the door for tattooers who use a newer approach to tattooing.. I totally agree.

hellraiser6662
01-14-2013, 08:08 PM
I'm not bitchin about the price or the fact you see it on a screen, I'm just dont want to waste the info im paying to see, I paid 500 quid for two days to goto the wwtc in London, in England we dont get much info, not like the US. So this webinar is a good thing for us over here but I dont want to waste that info and lose it forever in my crap forgetful brain. When you have such a large community with seminars going on all the time in the US, give us a thought about us over here with nothing apart from a few dvds and the odd talk, tattooing in England has still 'lets hide every thing away unless you are in my gang, then I might tell you stuff' attitude. It stinks but thats just how it is.

artoftatt2
01-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Well come to the US then

serial1313
01-14-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm not bitchin about the price or the fact you see it on a screen, I'm just dont want to waste the info im paying to see, I paid 500 quid for two days to goto the wwtc in London, in England we dont get much info, not like the US. So this webinar is a good thing for us over here but I dont want to waste that info and lose it forever in my crap forgetful brain. When you have such a large community with seminars going on all the time in the US, give us a thought about us over here with nothing apart from a few dvds and the odd talk, tattooing in England has still 'lets hide every thing away unless you are in my gang, then I might tell you stuff' attitude. It stinks but thats just how it is.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2 That same gang mentality is over here too. That is why I don't do conventions any more. I have had people act like I 'm a piece of shit until they find out who I know, & then I'm just as cool. That isn't something I want to be a part o. It is called high school mentality. Most people don't grow up.

hellraiser6662
01-14-2013, 08:30 PM
Goto the US haha bloody hell I freak out going to London for a day let alone fly to the US where people carry gunns and use them, what I can see is that fact you can't walk down the streets at night with out getting shot or murdered in some way or form and thats scary shit. I live in a place where you can walk anywhere anytime without the slightest fear of someone jumping you, in any murdering way or form. Deepest darkest Norfolk. We have only just got coloured tv a year ago haha

serial1313
01-14-2013, 08:40 PM
There are plenty of place that you can walk around & not worry about getting murdered, even in big cities. I know you are kidding about the color TV, right?

artoftatt2
01-14-2013, 08:42 PM
I grew up in a shit ghetto and live in Chicago and have never had any problems.

serial1313
01-14-2013, 08:49 PM
My shop is across the street from the ghetto. I have been walking in the same door for going on 18 years, & I have more problems w/ my customers (maybe once every 2 or 3 years) than people that live in the ghetto.

hellraiser6662
01-14-2013, 09:11 PM
No it's true about the colour tv haha and a mobile phone is only mobile to the point the cable pulls out of the wall about 3 to 4 metres if you are lucky, if you are posh you get twice that

Kyl
02-21-2013, 08:48 AM
hahaha tbf there are places in england that are pretty bad... im from nottingham which is reknown this side of the water for gun violence and drugs etc... cant say as i had a pick of bother when i was in shops there.... Tbf Id love to move to america... problem is the requirements to get a visa for residence are mental... wish our country were that bad... immergration wouldnt be an issue lol!!

tattood
02-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Goto the US haha bloody hell I freak out going to London for a day let alone fly to the US where people carry gunns and use them, what I can see is that fact you can't walk down the streets at night with out getting shot or murdered in some way or form and thats scary shit. I live in a place where you can walk anywhere anytime without the slightest fear of someone jumping you, in any murdering way or form. Deepest darkest Norfolk. We have only just got coloured tv a year ago haha

man that couldnt be any further from the truth man. Most not all people who get killed are rival gang members . rival drug dealer. if ur just over here doing your thing than you have nothing to worry about. The ghetto in a way will protect you if you are local and right by the hood and show a little love to the homies you will get much respect. I cant believe u actually think thats how it is over here.lol

hellraiser6662
02-21-2013, 02:20 PM
That is how I see it though are media of the USA, all we get is news stories and dodgie films, how you lot cope with alien invasions and mass zombie out breaks, and get on with daily life I just dont know. (thats a joke, a little English sarcasm). Plus as we have talked about this before we see Americans as fat,loud and every thing they have done is bigger and better! It must have stemmed from the ww2, when you won are European war for us lazy British hahaha(sarcasm again) oh I have to point out sarcasm and jokes here in England, we all know you just dont get English humor and are use of the English language ( the clues in the words, joke again). Plus 'i'm dyslexic so I'm using my phone to spell things out, and I'm not good with putting things I think to paper, so if a sound a idiot thats because I am on the written word. Haha, but you got to think all we see over here about Americans is nothing but guns and shootings like today on the news a gun battle in Vegas!! So it makes me think not for me! Guns are good for one thing and it's not picking your nose with. It's scary to think anybody can have a gun and just use it. Ok people going to chirp up and say we have guns in the UK and how bad it is, but I come from a rural town in rural land, we dont have gangs, lots of drugs though and we are on the east coast so alot get though, and we use guns to shoot deer, pheasant, rabbits,Fox's ,rats and anything small and a animal/bird haha (joke). Buts it's forums like this that break down these stigmas and tell it how life is realy like and not to be swayed what the media would like us to think of each other.

hellraiser6662
02-21-2013, 02:29 PM
Oh perhaps there should be abit about where we all live on the forum, to just show pics of places and info on where we all live to break down preconceived thoughts done though the media and bullshit. I will take some pics tomorrow of my home town called dereham in Norfolk.

serial1313
02-21-2013, 02:34 PM
That is how I see it though are media of the USA, all we get is news stories and dodgie films, how you lot cope with alien invasions and mass zombie out breaks, and get on with daily life I just dont know. (thats a joke, a little English sarcasm). Plus as we have talked about this before we see Americans as fat,loud and every thing they have done is bigger and better! It must have stemmed from the ww2, when you won are European war for us lazy British hahaha(sarcasm again) oh I have to point out sarcasm and jokes here in England, we all know you just dont get English humor and are use of the English language ( the clues in the words, joke again). Plus 'i'm dyslexic so I'm using my phone to spell things out, and I'm not good with putting things I think to paper, so if a sound a idiot thats because I am on the written word. Haha, but you got to think all we see over here about Americans is nothing but guns and shootings like today on the news a gun battle in Vegas!! So it makes me think not for me! Guns are good for one thing and it's not picking your nose with. It's scary to think anybody can have a gun and just use it. Ok people going to chirp up and say we have guns in the UK and how bad it is, but I come from a rural town in rural land, we dont have gangs, lots of drugs though and we are on the east coast so alot get though, and we use guns to shoot deer, pheasant, rabbits,Fox's ,rats and anything small and a animal/bird haha (joke). Buts it's forums like this that break down these stigmas and tell it how life is realy like and not to be swayed what the media would like us to think of each other.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2 I think the big problem is in what you just said. MEDIA! They show you what they want you to see. When the Cold War was going on the media had me thinking (as a child) that ALL Russian people are "bad communist" that wanted all of us Americans dead. Then when I grew up & met some Russians that were kids @ the same time, they pretty much said the same thing to me. It's all about the worlds "leaders" not being able to sit down & talk something out, & then using their people to duke it out. This media is meant to keep us divided, that way our governments can continue to control people. I think that is the reason some people are so agains gun control in the US. They feel as though the next step will be the government slowly but surely controlling everybody & having no way of defending against it. Which is what the 2nd amendment is all about.

daibead
02-22-2013, 09:25 AM
Camtasia Studio 8, get on free trial for a month. Boris has just released a webinar for how he colours, $20, you have 3 hrs to watch once you press play on video, after 3 hrs, your link is finished. Really good and great way of doing it i think.

wildboy
02-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Can you post a link to the Boris webinar maybe?

daibead
02-22-2013, 10:06 AM
Sure, this is the link. you need to register to buy. It is an hour long, there is a fast speed tattoo and then the second half in real time of an aqua life tattoo, very informative.

http://webshop.boristattoo.com/video.php?lang=en

wildboy
02-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Awesome thank you :-)

hellraiser6662
02-22-2013, 11:22 AM
So it's up and running now? As I did get a link emailed to me, $20 or €20 thats good value most dvds are 90+ and guys webinars are $250. But good info is priceless.

daibead
02-22-2013, 01:25 PM
It's up and running. It's 20 euro's, not sure what that works out in dollars.