PDA

View Full Version : Rotar evolve

Rotar
01-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Hi Everyone!

The Rotar Evolve is now available.

Now runs very smoother. Hope to upload videos tomorrow.

Regards,

Ninn Neri

(Opted Out)
01-17-2013, 11:26 AM
Looks nice, were you at the convention in cebu last weekend?..

Nedz
01-17-2013, 11:52 AM
I have an old machine where the nipple bar will not stay in the slide are you willing to correct this for me or swap it for a new machine.

Eturnus
01-17-2013, 11:59 AM
These are much nicer.. can't wait for the video.

Rotar
01-17-2013, 12:01 PM
hi fluffs, yes i was there at cebu convention, we were beside Lost Sailor booth. :)
Nedz, PM sent... :)

artoftatt2
01-17-2013, 12:05 PM
Price shipped to the US?

johndameart
01-17-2013, 12:08 PM
any website for these?

tatu richie
01-17-2013, 12:17 PM
how do we know its better then the lst train wreck????????
i would save ur noney randy and get a chinese machine, just sayin...

johndameart
01-17-2013, 01:31 PM
maybe someone could try it somehow? I dont know anything about the original one, just by what I have seen people say.

johndameart
01-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Im interested in it, I like the design of this machine.

tatu richie
01-17-2013, 02:35 PM
maybe someone could try it somehow? I dont know anything about the original one, just by what I have seen people say.

the original? well lets just say that nin took the money and made a new one bcause the first one was just str8 GARBAGE and nothing was done to make the customers happy, so unless he found god i dont see a diff. i would save my money untill enough people give a review... just sayin

mrbudgie
01-17-2013, 02:45 PM
he aint the only builder on the forum to do this lol.

I will wait till everyone else has tried it first.

WHo is gonna go first,

johndameart
01-17-2013, 03:37 PM
First builder to do what? I never got the chance to try the first model.

mrbudgie
01-17-2013, 05:24 PM
use customers to buy a product as finished when merely it seems nothing more than a prototype. look at builders like gaston, no one really complains with the mechanics or workings or general functional issues with the halo, it doesnt suit everyone but it works how it should and is reliable, obviously tested properly. then google the rotar.

johndameart
01-17-2013, 05:30 PM
I did google rotar, couldnt find much. yeah when I started using Gastons products years ago, couldnt of been happier. That sucks.

tatu richie
01-17-2013, 05:40 PM
I did google rotar, couldnt find much. yeah when I started using Gastons products years ago, couldnt of been happier. That sucks.
then type in rotard i mean rotar in the search bar here and u will get an eye full. hey its ur money but dont say u all havnt been warned...

johndameart
01-17-2013, 05:44 PM
no no no lol. I just havent heard anything about them lol, im reading them right now lol

Administrator
01-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Was there no effort made on Nin's part to make good?

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

tatu richie
01-17-2013, 08:20 PM
Was there no effort made on Nin's part to make good?

NO IT WASNT AT ALL... so till the day comes i will totally tell the truth about the quality of this and how bad and greedy customer service and how much of a rip off it is..
not trying to start shit but i think everyone needs to know the TRUTH

Sage Oz
01-17-2013, 08:45 PM
He promised to make good on the issues with the previous model with a decent discount on the new one. I for one still will give him more time on the benefit of the doubt, he's really approached the misgivings of the previous in this newer model as far as I can see. When it ran for me consistantly the Rotar was VERY promising, and I honestly loved the overall design, just not the execution. I'm in line to get one of these ASAP and I'll give my honest review...

tatu richie
01-17-2013, 09:11 PM
He promised to make good on the issues with the previous model with a decent discount on the new one. I for one still will give him more time on the benefit of the doubt, he's really approached the misgivings of the previous in this newer model as far as I can see. When it ran for me consistantly the Rotar was VERY promising, and I honestly loved the overall design, just not the execution. I'm in line to get one of these ASAP and I'll give my honest review...

yea it can look kool and pretty all it wants buuuuut the execution it what it takes right? if it doesnt have that then that means its str8 garbage just like the shit ass rotar and like i said will still continue to speak the truth... made right u say? he still took or money and didnt fix a fucking thing but make another one to turn around and take ur money again. give a better price to us? fuck that give me one that works...

Sage Oz
01-17-2013, 11:05 PM
I wouldnt argue with a free replacement machine in the slightest, and lets hope he fixed the problems....if I get another for cheap that works 100% I'd be very happy too.

fkirons
01-17-2013, 11:11 PM
I've been promised a replacement 2 years ago. I was never able to use the 1st one because no RCA would fit and the RCA female was half way screwed in. It would be nice to finally see that you are man of your words. And I hope you didn't use the straight copy of my give system like the one you showed me before!

tatu richie
01-17-2013, 11:47 PM
I've been promised a replacement 2 years ago. I was never able to use the 1st one because no RCA would fit and the RCA female was half way screwed in. It would be nice to finally see that you are man of your words. And I hope you didn't use the straight copy of my give system like the one you showed me before!

Yea that would be fucked up. Deff a kool looking machine if it was worth a fuck. As far as making it right? Yea right... His word is like his product (shit)... But he will still fill his pockets on lies. Look how long it took some people to get there machines. U paid in advance and funded his product people... Gaston if thete was ever the slightest issue with either ur coils or rotary u would do anything u can do yo make it right. Now thats good fucking buisness right there... As well as other builder. Treat the ones that support u with good quality ethics. Not take ur money and send u straight garbage then afterwords say that u madr mistakes but im making a newet and better so give me more money... Hahaha yea right...

Rotar
01-18-2013, 12:47 AM
hey tatu i really dont know about how professional you are. if i had some issues before with previous version and is trying to fix them now, (just like other builders too) then what r u still upto? why do u hate me so much. u dint even buy a machine from me. and if i make new improvement, do u think i will do the same problem as before? if u cant give any chance for the improved version, then better stay away rather than opening up your very professional intentions.

this tattoo is done with the evolve at the cebu international tattoo convention by one of the attending artist...

i am now preparing the website for the machine...

Rotar
01-18-2013, 01:02 AM
I've been promised a replacement 2 years ago. I was never able to use the 1st one because no RCA would fit and the RCA female was half way screwed in. It would be nice to finally see that you are man of your words. And I hope you didn't use the straight copy of my give system like the one you showed me before! i have designed a new one and will be the one officially be placed on the new model...

tatu richie
01-18-2013, 01:05 AM
I did get one fyi. And u know my opinion on it. It will stay that way. U dont make sense with ur bs. Im looking out for others to not fall victim. Dig? Ur shit was a fail. And im sure it still be be. Best olyck with that thing... U havnt made shit right for anyone. If it was diff from the first couple rotards u made then im sure it would be a succes. Do ur trial and error with ur friends and get there feedback. Not with hard working tattooers that would be there to support u. If i make a product it needs to be on point. Dont worry im sure ur new one can hold a tube and have rca oh and even be able to hold the needle with out the pin breaking. And any other fucking skrews and bolts fall off while trying to use that thing. I did buy one from u but im sure ur paper work got lost or wet... Best to u man. I do got a right to speak my mind and i will just as others have just a lil less aggresive. Im not as passive man... Good luck with the new invention though. Ill order twenty...

Rotar
01-18-2013, 01:23 AM
i know u only got ur machine via trade and did not buy from me. thanks anyway.

Jack Steel
01-18-2013, 04:56 AM
so send a new rotar to all the people that have an original and case closed?:)

Rotar
01-18-2013, 05:09 AM
my offer is take the new evolve at $150 for those who i owe issue with.

tatu richie
01-18-2013, 07:27 AM
Good luck with that. Ive spoke my mind. Weather new out the box or used never then sold its still a big p.o.s. Id rather buy the chinese k.o. Im sure it would be a cheaper but paper weight.

(Opted Out)
01-18-2013, 07:31 AM

Its good that your doing a very good price for those who had issues, looks a nice machine

fkirons
01-18-2013, 08:27 AM
So after two years of waiting and being promised a replacement machine, you want to charge us again $150? Seriously? Now that speak really low about you and your customer service.

All we are asking is that you stand behind your words. Don't you think it's fair?

Rotar
01-18-2013, 08:28 AM
thanks man!

Rotar
01-18-2013, 08:29 AM
fk, i promised u a new machine so ur not included with the $150.

Jack Steel
01-18-2013, 10:17 AM
edited

Brian Russell
01-18-2013, 11:55 AM
I would like to know if these machines have been field tested this time, and if so, for how long? I never tried the first one, so I don't really have a dog in that fight, but maybe take notes from Nedz. (as far as original replacements). Two years and still haven't made things right with Gaston, no bueno sir. Good luck to you, I'll wait for a review...

tatu richie
01-18-2013, 12:08 PM
So after two years of waiting and being promised a replacement machine, you want to charge us again $150? Seriously? Now that speak really low about you and your customer service.

All we are asking is that you stand behind your words. Don't you think it's fair?

yup... thats the way it should be. but hey we all know who backs there product... im done with this thread, i believe ive spoke my peace

hellraiser6662
01-18-2013, 12:18 PM
Let's see this video of it running! ! !

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

johndameart
01-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Let's see this video of it running! ! !

agreed!

Rotar
01-18-2013, 02:54 PM
in as much as i would really love to replace everyone free of charge but im not yet ready for that, so im offering a loss on my part $150 just for the rotar to thrive. Pretty sure you will love how it can quickly and smoothly works on you now!

I uploaded a home vid. Hope to add more soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zN62jinLIU

And this is our frame:

(Opted Out)
01-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Maybe arrange an upgrade with the changes from the new rotar for the old models so people with issues can post them to you, and you can correct them and send an upgraded quality working machine back to those with issues...

Jack Steel
01-18-2013, 03:05 PM
is this give not a little to much ? (soft)
i think the shin could reject penetration like i see it in this movie?...

johndameart
01-18-2013, 03:11 PM
I want to try it.

Rotar
01-18-2013, 03:20 PM
pressed the pin a little too much... well, it can be adjusted to make it harder, or can be configured with a hard/soft spring depending on your preference...

Rotar
01-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Maybe arrange an upgrade with the changes from the new rotar for the old models so people with issues can post them to you, and you can correct them and send an upgraded quality working machine back to those with issues...

well i can but still some upgrade cant be done, like the size of the vise which cant accommodate 8mm standard tubes. :)

hellraiser6662
01-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Send us one and I give it a go, it looks like nice machine, but to sell it, you need to build some bridges. And get some vids up of it being used, black n grey, colour etc. I offer my services to try it out.

PAWNJOB
01-18-2013, 06:22 PM
Send us one and I give it a go, it looks like nice machine, but to sell it, you need to build some bridges. And get some vids up of it being used, black n grey, colour etc. I offer my services to try it out.

Yeah send me one too, I'll try it out ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

slicksteel
01-18-2013, 07:11 PM
I think this is such bullshit-enough fuckin bashing -ask saga oz this machine has real potential

johndameart
01-18-2013, 07:18 PM
Yeah if people are gonna bash ((I know its going to happen)) PM them. Lets keep this forum for people to (learn) and make this forum useful for everyone, not a hate group.... I deleted facebook cause of drama..... I dont want this forum turning into the same thing. This probably should all be deleted imo..

Sage Oz
01-18-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm getting two, based on my hopes that it will have the kinks ironed out and yes it is a really impressive design and im sure one of my buddies here would want one. Being so light and slim it was super easy and fun to use, I remember being very pleased with using it to color blend and grey shade. Not really my choice for a liner though, at high speed it was rattley.

hellraiser6662
01-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Yep let's get are hands on one and do a review and thats fare. It's not a witch hunt

slicksteel
01-18-2013, 07:38 PM
All I know is Nin is just trying the best he can-He is not as rich or successful as some builders on here-When I bought the then latest Rotar and asked for a new one because it had a small issue he told me he would fix it or send me the latest model when it would come out.This was to be released about 3-5months later. He made good on it and sent the new one to me.

Sage Oz
01-18-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm okay with buying new ones at that price because I no longer have an old one to trade in and I got some good use out of it until it showed it's weaknesses in longevity, plus I modded the hell out of it to fix the issues I felt it had with the slide twisting. I used it for a few more months with no issues(except the vice) and traded it for a neotat. I think it's probably still running strong as he hasn't contacted me to bitch lol. Ritchie and anyone that might feel burnt, I understand and would want a free trade in for sure, especially if yours had more gremlins than mine. Business practices are important, look at me I suck at it

johndameart
01-18-2013, 07:44 PM
All I know is Nin is just trying the best he can-He is not as rich or successful as some builders on here-When I bought the then latest Rotar and asked for a new one because it had a small issue he told me he would fix it or send me the latest model when it would come out.This was to be released about 3-5months later. He made good on it and sent the new one to me.

agreed.

sleezy23
01-19-2013, 02:22 PM
looks cool, due to shiny anodizing... as far as design, ill wait on the next FK vorteks... and get it right the first time

Rotar
01-21-2013, 09:46 AM
Hi, this one i did with the evolve last night. 1.5hrs work with fast one pass & conventional lining. still in progress. didnt manage to take video.

Rotar
01-21-2013, 11:27 AM
blue and black

hellraiser6662
01-21-2013, 12:42 PM
So how much then? And when you going to get them out?

punisher
01-21-2013, 01:31 PM
Hey Rotar I just PM'ed you i have a shift that's never tattooed it is brand new and wont hold a tube securely is that offer good for me on the evolve? I will throw 150 your way and review it for everyone on here let them know about the hopefully new and improved rotar

Rotar
01-21-2013, 02:13 PM
yeah fine with me

punisher
01-21-2013, 02:40 PM
thank you for the fast reply. I PMed you with my info, lets try out this evolve

Vinoshitto
01-22-2013, 06:42 PM
*drum roll*

punisher
01-22-2013, 07:23 PM
It is official money has been sent once it gets here i'll do an unboxing review then follow it up a few week later with a use review

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

luckyyoutattoo
01-30-2013, 09:36 AM
ok me to money send and i give a review when i have tested it

throwhammers
01-30-2013, 12:09 PM
It is official money has been sent once it gets here i'll do an unboxing review then follow it up a few week later with a use review

Good luck with that...

I paid for two machines and Nin has been promising to send me them since last march...

punisher
01-30-2013, 12:40 PM
He's been good about responding and i have patients. We'll just have to wait and see.

throwhammers
01-30-2013, 12:49 PM
He was good about responding to me too for over a year (until about 2 weeks ago) and very good at excuses and stalling.

I have been waiting for a working machine since november 2011 when i got my first one that didnt work at all, like, didnt run.
I think it`s shady that he is willing to take peoples money for orders here (again) when he has had my money for so long and still not sent me the machines.

All that aside, I hope it works out for you! (and me...).
I think he has a lot of work to do to redeem himself in the eyes of many forum members.

vodu
01-30-2013, 05:00 PM
Rotar, i think before you take any orders, you should finish the ones you already had...itīs a honor thing. when i entered this forum i thought this machine interesting, BUT after several reviews and complains, I really donīt feel confortable to make any kind of deal with your brand, retailers, or anything related, I just donīt trust Iīll have warranty or service in the future making my machine a expensive brick if anything goes wrong, and i think this is really easy to happening considering what I read. Acctually, i think you tried to bite more than you can eat and now you couldnīt afford the minimal operation at your company, because if you can, throwhammers should already received what youīve promised to him.

serial1313
01-30-2013, 07:03 PM
WORD!!!!

Rotar
01-31-2013, 03:05 AM
Hi, I finally arrive back with my machines with me. More batch of machines still ongoing. I can now be ready to ship them all after assembly. This is now quick since they are here with me now. Thanks for your patience. PEACE!
New color is added, Clear Anodize or Silver Color...

throwhammers
01-31-2013, 05:42 AM
So, mine should be in the mail by, when, middle of next week?

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk 2

punisher
01-31-2013, 07:28 AM
I want blue!

darkness
01-31-2013, 07:45 AM
mmh ... i waiting for the Review ,again I'll buy no scrap

throwhammers
01-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Nin responded to my messages today and says he hopes to ship machines by Wednesday...

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk 2

tatu richie
01-31-2013, 07:54 PM
STILL GARBAGE... and its funny the way they r wrapped like they just came in from china hahaha... if he made them they wouldnt be wrapped... again and will always say it, st8 crap. save ur fucking money people... U HAVE BEEN WARNED..............

fkirons
01-31-2013, 09:02 PM
Cool let me know when I can get the one you promised to me 2 years ago after I bought the first one that never worked. Thanks

tatu richie
01-31-2013, 11:15 PM
Cool let me know when I can get the one you promised to me 2 years ago after I bought the first one that never worked. Thanks

it should have already been in ur hands oops i mean bio bin. Nin i speak thruth man and many others. Save ur money people... Ur better off with sum shitty ass knock off or fucking needle and thread. U want a good machine and kuck ass customer service then get a halo a real fucking machine. As well as many others rather then the rotard. If u buy one the buy a football helmet and keep a plastic bag to catch the parts that fall iff. Just speakin truth. I can be ur friend nin or ur nightmare. Ur right someone bought the junk and traded with me. Brand fucking new never used and i get it and its straight garbage. What a waste of material...

No Iron Machines
02-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Look cool, like the first neuma....

rollhard
02-02-2013, 11:19 AM
I have no dog in this fight so to speak and have never tried one of these. However if a builder from the coil side of the fence did business this way he would be trampled under foot, no questions ask, no excuses accepted. Can you imagine this thread on the old 'reed street' forum? it would be blood and guts everywhere and 20 pages long full of hate and rage. I think over all this builder has gotten off easy and has been given a pass in most respects, and I hope this new product does well for him and the users. But I'm still confused by the fact that he's again selling something that is little more than shiny. Why not give 10 of them to respected and educated rotary guys to beta test and offer feedback before going into full production mode? All this is little more than putting the cart before the horse so speak, and reeks of yet another person or persons attempt to cash in on our beloved industry. This is nothing more than commentary and me thinking aloud, best of luck to all involved.

F

tatu richie
02-02-2013, 12:30 PM
I have no dog in this fight so to speak and have never tried one of these. However if a builder from the coil side of the fence did business this way he would be trampled under foot, no questions ask, no excuses accepted. Can you imagine this thread on the old 'reed street' forum? it would be blood and guts everywhere and 20 pages long full of hate and rage. I think over all this builder has gotten off easy and has been given a pass in most respects, and I hope this new product does well for him and the users. But I'm still confused by the fact that he's again selling something that is little more than shiny. Why not give 10 of them to respected and educated rotary guys to beta test and offer feedback before going into full production mode? All this is little more than putting the cart before the horse so speak, and reeks of yet another person or persons attempt to cash in on our beloved industry. This is nothing more than commentary and me thinking aloud, best of luck to all involved.

F

A fucking men ty

yea he is getting off easy but i WILL speak my mind on his shitty ass lying service and his crap ass rotard butt plug

hellraiser6662
02-02-2013, 01:24 PM
I will tell you about service and how it should be, my primus needle guide wheel is not working so I emailed them for a replacement, I got a email back saying they are going to send a courier to collect it Monday and do the work and send it back by courier the following Monday, I would have be done sooner but they have a convention to do they can't and the cost to me? Nothing they are paying all for it thats service for you. So take note.

tattood
02-02-2013, 02:08 PM
I haven't had any dealings with the rotar but i can give some input on customer service.. I recently traded a neo tat for a rotary works springer, which only had one spring when i got it. So i sent dale (rotary works) a message asking if there was supposed to be more. He told me there was supposed to be 3 and offered to send me a new 3 pack at no cost. Again i didnt buy the machine from him and had no dealings prior, to me that kind of customer service shows how much he cares for the users of his machines, i declined the offer and instead ordered another springer which he then included the springs. Dales offer to send me the springs at no cost landed him a loyal customer. I now have 3 rotary works and plan on getting the new model when it comes out. I can say when a tattooer is able to send a message directly to a builder and gets that kind of service it means alot. I

tatu richie
02-02-2013, 03:05 PM
I haven't had any dealings with the rotar but i can give some input on customer service.. I recently traded a neo tat for a rotary works springer, which only had one spring when i got it. So i sent dale (rotary works) a message asking if there was supposed to be more. He told me there was supposed to be 3 and offered to send me a new 3 pack at no cost. Again i didnt buy the machine from him and had no dealings prior, to me that kind of customer service shows how much he cares for the users of his machines, i declined the offer and instead ordered another springer which he then included the springs. Dales offer to send me the springs at no cost landed him a loyal customer. I now have 3 rotary works and plan on getting the new model when it comes out. I can say when a tattooer is able to send a message directly to a builder and gets that kind of service it means alot. I

yup and if it was like that i wouldnt talk down on this thief... thats the way it should be

Administrator
02-02-2013, 08:13 PM
A fucking men ty

yea he is getting off easy but i WILL speak my mind on his shitty ass lying service and his crap ass rotard butt plug

Take it easy. Pissed as you are you already declared you are done with this more than once.