PDA

View Full Version : Tony Bennett's red label Black

rollhard
01-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Anyone have US supplier of this and if you have tried can u offer any feedback. tia

F

peter clements
01-22-2013, 02:41 PM
I've been using it for years now and IMO it's one of the very best blacks available. You'll have to get it directly from Tony http://www.islandtattoosupplies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=144 ,it works out at about $18 for a big bottle plus shipping to the US which shouldn't be that bad. When you get some you will not regret it, I've told others on this forum about this ink many times, just give it a try.

rollhard
01-23-2013, 01:25 PM
Thank you sir

F

turion68
01-23-2013, 03:36 PM
I've been using it for years now and IMO it's one of the very best blacks available. You'll have to get it directly from Tony http://www.islandtattoosupplies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=144 ,it works out at about $18 for a big bottle plus shipping to the US which shouldn't be that bad. When you get some you will not regret it, I've told others on this forum about this ink many times, just give it a try.

Peter have you used Tony's colour inks. I have heard good things about them but they are so cheap I am wary. Hiss needles are top notch and I have no other reason to be wary other than the price.

casey
01-23-2013, 03:41 PM
Ive used his color inks turion , find them nice and easy to work and they heal nice too, I too was wary due to the price but am more than happy with them

turion68
01-23-2013, 03:47 PM
Ive used his color inks turion , find them nice and easy to work and they heal nice too, I too was wary due to the price but am more than happy with them

Thanks Casey as I said it was only the price putting me off, have used Tony,s needles and they are top notch.

peter clements
01-23-2013, 03:57 PM
Peter have you used Tony's colour inks. I have heard good things about them but they are so cheap I am wary. Hiss needles are top notch and I have no other reason to be wary other than the price.

My freind Paul Cardine is using them,and he likes them a lot. Tony Bennet is a very honest guy who is truly old school, and he's good at singing ;).

turion68
01-23-2013, 03:59 PM
My freind Paul Cardine is using them,and he likes them a lot. Tony Bennet is a very honest guy who is truly old school, and he's good at singing ;).

Thanks Peter I think I'm gonna get me some and give them a try.

JohnnyChaos
01-23-2013, 04:59 PM
I use a couple of their white all the time and it mixes well with eternal and fusion. Wasn't a fan of the tribal black, but I've got a few of the colours and they seem nice.

Denner
02-03-2013, 01:55 PM
I am using both the red lable black and the compleate colorrange and love all Tony's colors .

The black is a very good tribal black, but to messy for me using it as a liner black, I am used to Silverback lining black...

I love the colors and the grey wash system he makes :)