PDA

View Full Version : g'day all

skarnsink
02-25-2011, 01:35 AM
G'day all ,
new to the Forum i'm an aussie artist working in Helsinki ,and even though i don't own a Rotary as yet i seem to be getting drawn to the Dark side ;) .. was thinking of investing in a dragonfly ,what do you guy think ?
SkarnsInk

slicksteel
02-25-2011, 01:44 PM
it seems to be a well made machine-hardly any body sells or trades them once they buy it! have seen great work done with them.

The Limey
02-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Welcome to the forum! I don't have one but we have several members with Dragonflys and they seem to like them real well.

Administrator
02-25-2011, 03:44 PM
I personally only know of one tattooer who has them that complained about them in the beginning. Issues he had seemed to be a result of over tightening the needle bar tension device and running the machine higher then it needed. It appears his issue has since been resolved as he has been using them now for almost a year and no longer loudly complaining on FaceBook about them. Like any machine they may require a short period of adjustment while to find your groove with it.

Working in Helsinki will afford you the luxury of not having to order the machine from too far away. Waiting sucks when you want something new. ;)

skarnsink
02-26-2011, 01:28 PM
thanks guys , now to sell some of my coil machines :o to by my rotary !!!

Administrator
02-26-2011, 09:06 PM
Thats what the classifieds here is good for :)