PDA

View Full Version : Martini rotary?

Zach_Zombi
02-21-2013, 03:35 PM
has anyone used them? lurked a bit to see what i could find out, and theres very little info on how they run or if they're worth the cost, right now i'm using an og bishop with maxon motor for color work, hm mini evo for lining, and an eddie lollis for grey work. i've also used a hyper2 and special tech tracker, how does it compare to any one these machines so i can get an idea of wether to get one or not.

Administrator
02-21-2013, 09:37 PM
There are some older threads on here about it. I think tatsoul sells them?

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Zach_Zombi
02-21-2013, 11:00 PM
yeah the old thread got majorly derailed by some tatsoul hatred, no real info on how they actually perform

tattood
02-21-2013, 11:06 PM
hmmm. i read that same thread and like u said no real info. If looking to invest in a machine i usually just look at peoples top drawer photos and if u dont see the martini which i never have i wood think thats a sign that its not that great or it is o.k but for the money they cost there are better options..

Zach_Zombi
02-21-2013, 11:11 PM
true that, some stuff people trade off and hate is stuff i love though, like im actually buying a second hm mini evo

tattood
02-21-2013, 11:30 PM
u have a good point dont know until u try. i would probably give the martini a try if it showed up in the classifieds for reasonable price or a trade. I dont think id invest that much doe for an unknown. have u searched through the classified posts for one ?

Administrator
02-22-2013, 07:41 AM
There might be old threads with one or two in the classifieds. Part of the reason we lock and not delete threads when the item is sold. People can still find info.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.