PDA

View Full Version : day of the dead girl

reigningink
02-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Did this yesterday. I did not design the piece. But I did the tattoo. Also, the angle of the camera seems to have made the face look a bit ..... wide and short. Oh well.

Mozzer337
02-26-2013, 09:16 AM
I really like it. Love the almost sad expression. I always wonder about the placement on tattoos like this though? It may just be me but I always consider a piece to be upside down when done like this. I have loads of clients wanting crosses, butterflies, etc, even names and dates and they seem to want to have the tattoo so they can see/read it from their perspective. But when walking, and the arm is down, the tattoo is upside down. Just dont get it. You wouldnt have a back piece upside down?

Hope this doesnt come across as a slight at your work cos the tattoo is great. Just wondered if the client specifically requested the placement??

reigningink
02-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Very specific request actually. I originally placed it the other direction, then he asked me to change it. His arm, his choice. But I agree with you, right side up when the arm is down. And thank you for the compliments