PDA

View Full Version : my udated top drawer

tattood
03-02-2013, 11:23 AM
17291 Hoping to add an impact, another from Nick, Triple concord RW and THe new model cranker when it comes out.

MickWrath
03-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Your collection is coming along nicely!! I'm loving the looks of that ID.

tattood
03-02-2013, 11:35 AM
its sweet im finally gonna get to use alot of these today. also if u order the I.D make sure u ask to have an all black motor cover the one i have has red designs on it..

skinmech
03-02-2013, 11:37 AM
From Left to Right...... Soft Hard,Soft Hard,Soft Hard,Soft Harder....Get the triple, and complete yer Manliness,LOL.....Nice, solid collection..P

MickWrath
03-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Good looking out! I will let him know when I order. I'm on the list for 3 of Dans Micro MC13's , just ordered an Ego to try (so if she passes I will be getting a second) Romans waiting on parts and a head count for a custom run of Mini evo's and I'm on the list for 2 of those, just got my invoice from Ed for the MR03, and then we have the new stigmas and new gen 8 coming as well. Looks like we are all in this together, we need a damn support group! Lol

Vinoshitto
03-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Hoping to add an impact, another from Nick, Triple concord RW and THe new model cranker when it comes out.

Sure.. and when you have those, you're done with collecting machines, right??..
Don't kid yourself, when this list is done, you'll have a new list twice as long filled with machines you "Just gotta have, or I will lose my gott dammn mind!!"

:)

This shit will never end, my friend.. you know it, they know it, I know it... As long as there are a constant flow of machines out on the market, there will be a blood thirst from us towards it. Always hunting. Gotta have it! Just this last one! I promise!

:)

Lovely collection thou..!

tattood
03-02-2013, 12:04 PM
Good looking out! I will let him know when I order. I'm on the list for 3 of Dans Micro MC13's , just ordered an Ego to try (so if she passes I will be getting a second) Romans waiting on parts and a head count for a custom run of Mini evo's and I'm on the list for 2 of those, just got my invoice from Ed for the MR03, and then we have the new stigmas and new gen 8 coming as well. Looks like we are all in this together, we need a damn support group! Lol

one word for all that buying .. DAMN..lol. i thought i was bad. my girlfriend had an idea to start a Wives of the members of the rotary forum, forum.lol

MickWrath
03-02-2013, 12:12 PM
Hahaha if my wife knew of my rotary spending I'd probably not have a wife lol.

skinmech
03-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Who needs a Wife, all my Machines love me.......More than any Woman ever could....

(Opted Out)
03-02-2013, 12:22 PM
Love love love that nicks!

tattood
03-04-2013, 09:22 PM
17369 My new impact should have it in 3 days

MickWrath
03-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Dope! You're gonna love it!