PDA

View Full Version : Who has the Stigma Prodigy or Beast in stock?

tattoosteve
03-07-2013, 03:50 AM
I'm heading to the States in two days and wanted to order one or maybe both while I'm there.
Does anyone actually have these in stock?
Tried National, but no luck. I also wanted to order the Adjustable Stroke Excenter as well but its out of stock also.
Anyone know when these hit the shelves?

darkness
03-07-2013, 05:19 AM
Hello , the Prodygi and beast is at the end of the week on stock by Killerink ,but Stigma only sells for the first time the 4,5watt motor - the 10w motor later in the April or May . I have send a mail to Killerink and Stigma for this info.

This is the release time for europe ,i dont know about USA . I think stigma is waiting the conventions to look what the other Machinebuilders have. The Adjustable stroke is presentet after HM Direct Drive have shown the new Adjustable Direct Drive ;)

arte
03-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Hi tattoosteve,

this is artemis from stigma , our main distributor killer –ink is getting the new prodigy and beast machines and the 4,5 watt motors-plugs tommorow friday the 08/03/2013 and more machines with the 10 watt motor-plugs on the 18/03/2013 and then they start to supply their customers and our distributors, so killer-ink knows who is getting them first in the u.s.a.

Hi darkness we have been developing our adjustable stroke excenter for long time now and it has nothing to do with the adjustable stroke from hm.
Thanks artemis

artoftatt2
03-07-2013, 04:57 PM
I ordered mine today from killer ink!

arte
03-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Hi Artoftatt2,
you ordered the Beast ? or the Prodigy ? with the 4,5 watt ? or with the 10 watt ? let us know what you thing of them when you get them.
thanks Artemis

artoftatt2
03-07-2013, 05:55 PM
4.5 ordered both

MickWrath
03-07-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm waiting until National has the prodigy and I will order one of those and an extra body so I can have the 10w motor when it is released. Both will have adjustable excenters on mine. Art: can you post a review after you get some tattoos under her? ;-)

artoftatt2
03-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Of course

MickWrath
03-07-2013, 06:39 PM
You da man! ;-) I'm sure it will be awesome it is a stigma after all.

tattoosteve
03-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks so much. Need to get these so this woody goes down in my pants!

crabink
03-08-2013, 12:14 AM
I just ordered my prodigy from killerink .. 4.5v - black with both ex's.
Had to get the clip cord add on for now... i'm still using coils a lot so can't really go RCA yet without converting everything over.

I owned and operated Illuminati machines for 3 years, but my tattoo work load really cut into the machine building so i set it aside.

I will say that I actually learned a lot about stroke lengths by trying different rotaries and listening to you guys...
I tried the ego, loved the hit but did not like the plastic vise or the way the nipple wasn't secured, so i sold it.
Bought a I.D and like it.. colors well.. and lines well. I may keep it.. it's a hell of a good tool when i use a 8 round shader for tight color work, highlights and crisp white.

However the big test for a coil veteran like me will be the prodigy.
I was gonna go with the Spektra Halo because i liked the removable motor and the the different stroke centers.
However, I found out that the soft hitting system that was used in the V3 would be used int the Prodigy and so its like getting the best of both worlds.
Most of the info I heard about the Halos is that they hit much harder than the V3 and that they are good for coloring and lining mostly. So here I am.
And it seems FK irons is hard at work perfecting a softer rotary as we speak. In the end it's all good, good competition makes for good well thought out technology in our hands and our clients will all benefit from it.

I'll post a review of the Prodigy in a few weeks.
Thanks to everyone.