PDA

View Full Version : firefly

Fergus
03-09-2013, 05:13 PM
http://www.tattookit.co.uk/category121/The%20Firefly

hey there lads,,,honestly anyone have experience of these things and is it worth buying one?

vsprotoss
03-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Is this a joke?

Wonderland
03-09-2013, 05:34 PM
me thinks it is, those machines are craaaaaaaaaaaappppppp

fkirons
03-09-2013, 05:42 PM
NO, No NO and NOOOOOOOO
Let's stop supporting knock offs and people that don't give a shit if you die tomorrow. Fudge China counterfeiters and everyone else that rips off products.

Fergus
03-09-2013, 05:43 PM
ok,,,,no its not a joke mate,,,,,if you see on this particular suppliers site they have some high end machines for sale,,,,so i seen the firefly model at a reasonable price and just wondered if anyone used one,,,,,so is it a chinese knock-off? if so then why do these people sell them along side proper machines......I was also looking at the diabolo models they have,,,,they look good,,,,,

Catwheazle
03-09-2013, 05:50 PM
me thinks it is, those machines are craaaaaaaaaaaappppppp

I'd think so too. Those "reviews" suggest otherwise but they're probably fake. Look at the red one, Mrs jayne weatherall really seems into those machines. Don't have any experiences with those dragonfly clones but I certainly wouldn't buy one. They even carry an outrageous knock-off of the whip at this shop which looks absolutely crappy.

Vinoshitto
03-09-2013, 07:12 PM
I heard/read somewhere that when they made the Dragonfly they forgot to put a patent on it..?? Sound way retarded to forget that.. btw.. arent they Swedes like me??

slicksteel
03-09-2013, 07:19 PM
I heard/read somewhere that when they made the Dragonfly they forgot to put a patent on it..?? Sound way retarded to forget that.. btw.. arent they Swedes like me??
You would be surprised how many tattoo machines are not patented.

nivek
03-09-2013, 07:40 PM
that site sells skin candy inks and Hurricane power supplies ... nuf said

nivek
03-09-2013, 09:28 PM
why spend that much http://www.ebay.com/itm/V2-Rotary-Tattoo-Machine-Gun-Adjustable-Shader-Liner-Firefly-Allen-Key-Kit-C-/221167609320?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337e9de5e8

at 15 bucks they MUST be a good machine... please take note of the fact it costs almost as much to ship them as to buy, mmm i smell quality

Vinoshitto
03-09-2013, 09:56 PM
You would be surprised how many tattoo machines are not patented.

Dafuq!!?? If I ever sink in huge amount of money and time to develop something, no matter if its a tattoo machine or a silent doorbell, I would most def put a patent on it.. especially if its in some way a unique design or invention... because I dont think anyone have missed that some "companies" out there makin "birrion of dorrars" on knockely-knock offs.