PDA

View Full Version : swash drive slide

gangstajay
03-17-2013, 10:00 PM
so I was wondering if there are many swash drive slide user on the sight?? I have been using the swash drives since the gen 6 then the g7 and now I have 2 whips that I use every day for line work. I just didnt see much talk on the site about them

bangin
03-18-2013, 12:35 AM
im a swashdrive guy lol i love my whips/gen7 and i like love the new swashdrive slide 2.0.

the roller system on the slide2.0 is awesome. very smooth,low vib, very light so easy to use (for me anyway)
i did use it to line and its a very good liner. but its amazing for bng aswell. alot of people are using it for everything,great allrounder IMO.

But IMO i think all the swashdrives are great and are great at doing anything, not saying you wont have to tune/setup/find the sweet spot for you, because hey everyone is different but i think a lot of people today (with rotary anyways) are way to impatient IMO.

i cant wait to get my hands on the new gen 8. now thats going to be amazing :)

oh and dont get me wrong, i own a lot of other big name machine brands aswell. most (including swashdrive) are amazing to be honest, but i think we all know that :)

Bangin

gangstajay
03-18-2013, 06:39 PM
thanks for the feed back Bangin