PDA

View Full Version : Neotat vivace rca help

(Opted Out)
03-18-2013, 06:11 PM
Ok i have a neo vivace, i am converting all my machines to rca but i cant figure how to convert it to rca without changing it for an rca motor... Any help much apreciated thanks

OwlsDen
03-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Ok i have a neo vivace, i am converting all my machines to rca but i cant figure how to convert it to rca without changing it for an rca motor... Any help much apreciated thanks

I would contact Ray directly. But I believe that you have to order a new motor as the spindle is balanced to the motor.

Administrator
03-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Or see if someone in the classifieds has an RCA they will swap for clipcord.

(Opted Out)
03-18-2013, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the help people, do the binding post's not come off then?....

Hip hop robot tattoo
03-18-2013, 10:00 PM
Maybe you can attach the vavice plug in to a RCA. That way you just plug the RCA into the existing jack? Not sure if this would be too much hanging off the back

The Limey
03-18-2013, 10:06 PM
You could just make a short clipcord to RCA conversion lead and leave that on the machine. Cheaper than a new motor for sure.

Administrator
03-19-2013, 02:27 AM
Common sense! This are easy to come by as well if you don't want to make one.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

(Opted Out)
03-19-2013, 03:52 AM
Oh yeah i have the paul reynolds rca and clippy adaptor thing but now it seems everything is convertable to rca except the neotat and and with clipcord covers over the rca and clippy adaptor its sometimes quite fiddly to change during a tattoo