PDA

View Full Version : Disposable grips for t-techs and hawk cartridges

Hip hop robot tattoo
03-19-2013, 08:34 PM
I'm new here so if I posted this in the wrong place, please let me know....

I have these new disposable tubes from Friction Tattoo Supply.

They sell a type of Disposable Tattoo Tube called "hummingbird"
they are really nice on their own..... They are just like hawk tips just put on a disposable grip.

their tips unscrew, and I fit my new t- techs on them. It's not the most perfect fit and wonder if hawk cartridges would fit better....????. Since they look exactly the same.....

has anyone else tried this?

Hip hop robot tattoo
03-19-2013, 08:40 PM
I posted a picture so you can see the tip that I unscrewed and placed a t tech on the end.
ill post a link to my Flickr account later...tattooing and client needed a smoke... It's on Flickr under "hiphoprobottattoo" it's in my photo album and its set to public

tattood
03-19-2013, 08:56 PM
very interesting id like to know how reliable these humming bird tips are with the t-tech catridges, as id like to start using the system, just don't like messing with the auto clave.. kinda new school like that i guess..

Hip hop robot tattoo
03-20-2013, 12:06 AM
These where my thoughts ..... I purchased the hawk tube and needle push bar for using cartridges with normal machines..... Ith grips themselves have too long of stem in the back..... But my crankers take them fine......
Dan posted the T-tech set up on one of his crankers..... I'm interested to see how his system works..... He added a o ring around the body and a bar, I guess to keep the push bar from losing connection......
I'm sure it's useful to check it out...

asA
03-20-2013, 01:47 AM
These where my thoughts ..... I purchased the hawk tube and needle push bar for using cartridges with normal machines..... Ith grips themselves have too long of stem in the back..... But my crankers take them fine......
Dan posted the T-tech set up on one of his crankers..... I'm interested to see how his system works..... He added a o ring around the body and a bar, I guess to keep the push bar from losing connection......
I'm sure it's useful to check it out...
The o ring is there to help equalize the rubber bamd return in the ttech cartridges.