PDA

View Full Version : tattoo machine insurance>?

lab rat
03-27-2013, 07:09 PM
does anyone know where i can get 'product liability insurance' for a tattoo machine that i wish to sell in the US?

or how much would such a thing cost?

any information on this would be greatly appreciated..i know that there is tons of builders on this site selling tattoo machines and im wondering if anyone has this kind of insurance

cheers

Administrator
03-27-2013, 11:54 PM
What liability are you protecting your self from? Your device harming the operator or the opperator's client?

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Wonderland
03-28-2013, 04:42 AM
There really is no such thing for machines. Think about it..... What could seriously go wrong with a machine.

lab rat
03-28-2013, 10:30 AM
I suppose both client and artist....I just spoke w a friend at unimax and he said they just carry general liability insurance, and that they don't think that product liability insurance is mandated..he said that they used to carry such insurance, and it was mondo expensive

Patrick
03-28-2013, 10:49 AM
In our state, we are required to carry accident and liability insurance for our artists and studio. In addition, I carry renters insurance on my equipment (in case of theft or vandalism). But I've not heard of liability insurance for the machines themselves.