PDA

View Full Version : Where all the Stigma Beast user ????

Zapp
03-28-2013, 06:40 PM
I want to hear how the Stigma Beast works for you !
I saw they sell it like chips but not one single review ?
Please let me know !

serial1313
03-28-2013, 07:02 PM
I haven't heard much about the Prodigy or the Beast yet. Pretty strange.

Zapp
03-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Yes,it is because they sell sooooo many .

artoftatt2
03-28-2013, 11:47 PM
I greatly enjoy both and tattoo with them everyday.. The only downfall on the beast is that their is certain needle bars that don't fit in the loop hole..

Jan Li
03-29-2013, 10:25 AM
Hi Artoftat2 will the fit the t-tech needle bars ? jan

artoftatt2
03-29-2013, 10:30 AM
Yes it will you can also use a pair of pliers and squish the needle loop a bit if you can't fit it..

petersaucepan
04-02-2013, 04:02 PM
i have 2 stigma beast rotarys, best machine rotary or coil that i have ever lined with. very light, sits in the hand nice, needle holder is great.......bloody love it goes great with my egos which i use for shading and colour.

Zapp
04-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Sounds good :-)

jesoner79
04-02-2013, 07:27 PM
i have one but have not used it yet so i hope i can give an honest opinion on it soon

tonoglasgow
04-04-2013, 03:03 PM
)here i go............i've tried mine for one week ago,with short and medium stroke.....for me works perfect with the medium one for lining and black and grey(silverback),around 8 and 8.5 volts.....very very smooth for both,thinking in getting another one soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last dragon
04-11-2013, 02:22 PM
I got my stigma beast with 10 watt motor yesterday from killer ink.Have used it the last 2 days for lining and its been great have been running it at around 6 and a bit volts and with 3's and 5's(that's all I've used with it so far) it shows no signs of hanging up or bogging down.The needle screw system seems to work really well and I haven't experienced any problems with needle bar loops not fitting as yet.The only worry I have is that my instruction leaflet doesn't clearly point out where to lube the machine it says to refer to the diagram but then there are no arrows.anyone?

tonoglasgow
04-11-2013, 05:09 PM
My instructions were very clear....Just where the piston is inside the machine....and inside the hole where the spring is.....Contact them,they must be able to send you the instructions by email....

last dragon
04-12-2013, 04:17 AM
Thank you:D

last dragon
04-12-2013, 01:05 PM
My bad for not reading the instructions properly,on closer inspection it does say:D

asA
01-16-2014, 10:54 AM
Just got a beast and prodigy... I'm suprised there isn't more positive reviews about people digging these machines. I'm really happy how they push ttech carts... I got the adjustable cams also that really makes these machines super versatile! Great machines

Richard Peel
01-19-2014, 06:42 AM
Purchased a beast and prodigy on the day they hit the uk and use everyday, the prodigy is such a versatile machine I run it quite at 6.4 volts with a 21 bug pin mag for my black and grey work with a full turn on the give system, I have the needle tensioner so it just touches the needle bar without any downward pressure. I have a very slow hand speed and find thus works perfect for smooth blend. Saturating with colour i find i run it a little fast around 7 volts turn the give out some more so its softer and run it with a 13 bug pin mag. The reason i have more give for colour is that it the abar is pivoted at bottom similar to inject specific and ego and find the more it flicks forward on the down stroke the better ink transfer.
The beast i mainly use lining as i found for the speed i run the machine i get poor ink flow with mags, not to say this isn't great for balck and grey or colour work it's just my running speed and hand movement that doesn't work for me. For lining I run it around 7.5 volts with 5rls and upwards. Again slow hand speed i've found that just a slight bend at the needle end is enough for the needles to run well in the tip