PDA

View Full Version : titan rotary machine

blue
03-13-2011, 11:57 PM
has anyone used one of these

gangstajay
03-14-2011, 12:26 AM
has anyone used one of these

crap.... dont do it to your self...its a knock off of the old spauling and rogers machine

blue
03-14-2011, 01:30 AM
thanks

Alie K
03-14-2011, 02:42 AM
Isn't there someone on here who uses one of the old spaulding/rogers models?

slicksteel
03-14-2011, 02:03 PM
I have a brand new spaulding revo-not even used it yet. Actually the only thing on the titan that looks like the spaulding is the top plastic grooves.
The spaulding has a built in voltage nob when used with the spaulding non regulated ps or a battery one you get very fine speed adjust right on the machine instead of always reaching over to ps. .it has motor that has a shaft that extends out the back so you can turn the cam up and down to adjust the stroke setting when setting the barrel. the motor connect setup is actually like a blitz but incased. You plug a eyeless needle into it that has a notch. so no rubber bands.so you can buy the premades form a few places are you can buy premade needle heads or build your own. I was going to sell mine but i think i am going to alter a t-tech needle bar to but it and use the t-tech complete cart setup-would be great for detail work as it would be super stable as it would have to connect points.

cyclopstat
06-06-2011, 10:28 AM
i saw some one used it! and sound so Lound!!

slicksteel
06-06-2011, 11:22 AM
I sold those spauldings ,slow very very hard hitting machines!