PDA

View Full Version : rotary works,neo tat..a few over the past few days

gangstajay
03-14-2011, 03:23 PM
well i have been busy and havent been able to post much..just wanted to share a few..thanks for looking

Administrator
03-14-2011, 04:11 PM
Busy is good, glad you still have the doors open until you have to move.

Mark5
03-18-2011, 12:01 PM
you seem to have found a good combination with those machines.
I read when you first bought the Rotary Works that you felt it was not suited to lining and more to colouring and shading, but now you seem to be lining with it all the time, what changed ? I ask because I have just got one which I bought for colouring, and was wondering how you think the machine lines with that long stroke.Have you had to slow your hand speed down or can you go fast like a cutback which is how I like to line ?

Thanks

gangstajay
03-21-2011, 06:14 PM
you seem to have found a good combination with those machines.
I read when you first bought the Rotary Works that you felt it was not suited to lining and more to colouring and shading, but now you seem to be lining with it all the time, what changed ? I ask because I have just got one which I bought for colouring, and was wondering how you think the machine lines with that long stroke.Have you had to slow your hand speed down or can you go fast like a cutback which is how I like to line ?

Thanks
thanks mark 5... I think at the time I justed hadnt tried to outline with it that much... I also like to outline with a cutback coil machine... I just played with getting the machine and my hand in tune with each other... I line with it at about 3.6 volts give or take.. I feel it gives a line close to a coil machine...hope this helps