PDA

View Full Version : HM Santa Maria????

flatline
04-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Hey guys. finally got the santa maria a go. I must say my bng never looked smoother. even the solid black I was putting in seemed to have a very nice fade around it with an 11 mag. Only thing was, there seemed to be more blood appearing at the slightest penetration. I was running as low as 5.5 volts. It seems soft and smooth, but is this thing just simply too fast? Feed back appreciated.

After the tattoo was done, it seemed to have stopped fine. 18144

MickWrath
04-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Could have just been your customer homie, I didn't notice any extra trauma or blood when I had my SM. looks good!

flatline
04-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Okay Mick, and thank you sir. Does the voltages sound right to you? about 5.5 for that machine? I was even trying to go fast with my hand , and still the same thing. Might just be so use to the neo's 3.5. Just seemed different. I mean, way smoother and softer, but more blood after the brush... She has my email, and is going to be contacting me throughout her heal. Could just be the reacion of a shorter stroke that I am have simply never tried before. Coil or rotary.

Sage Oz
04-06-2013, 02:57 AM
I've a Maria as well, it's not for the slow handed. Awesome shader! I usually set it closer to 6v and keep that hand speed fast and light...let the machine do the work with this one and you will be rewarded with smoothness!

flatline
04-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Got to use it again tonight. Smooth as hell and no blood at all like last night. Assuming it was the client. I didn't change anything. Totally thrilled to have this device. Still needs a needle clip, better return spring, and adjustable slide vice. God I hate rubber bands....