PDA

View Full Version : Greatwave Irons Direct Rotary

Everlastingxxx
04-08-2013, 11:21 PM
Anyone ever used one of these? He builds them by hand and and sells for $150 and free shipping inside of the USA. I bought a coil liner from him a few month ago and it’s a good little machine. Shipping was fast.

He says it uses one rubberband looped around twice. Uses the same motors that the neotat uses or at least the original. 12v motor runs good around 8...says will line but really amazing for color and black saturation with minimal trauma.

His facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/greatwaveirons

slicksteel
04-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Looks like thoms,He did the clamp ones first.

MickWrath
04-09-2013, 01:59 AM
Looks like a cool lil contraption, maybe fun to slap an RCA and a Nedz adjustable excenter on there. You'd have a good daily driver in your hands.

mattmillerink
05-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Has anyone used these often enough to give some advice one these? I'm in the market for a liner and I've been eyeballing these.

I know Dan Kubin suppose to be the shiz for lining but a little out of my price range ATM since I just bought a top end rotary. Otherwise maybe I'll stick to coil liner from a local builder since I'm used to them.

asa_castle
05-31-2013, 10:14 AM
you'd be better off lining with an armature style rotary imo

skinmech
05-31-2013, 10:45 AM
Has anyone used these often enough to give some advice one these? I'm in the market for a liner and I've been eyeballing these.

I know Dan Kubin suppose to be the shiz for lining but a little out of my price range ATM since I just bought a top end rotary. Otherwise maybe I'll stick to coil liner from a local builder since I'm used to them.

If you want to make the transition from a Coil to a Rotary Machine, IMO.....Get a Triple from Dale at Rotaryworks......

mattmillerink
06-01-2013, 01:31 AM
I checked that one out. I'm iffy about overseas shipping. I'm in the states

serial1313
06-01-2013, 01:51 AM
I checked that one out. I'm iffy about overseas shipping. I'm in the states If you order from Dale @ Rotaryworks, you will get your machine, no problem & shipping is included. I have ordered 3 machines from him & got them no problem. I have also sent 2 machines to him to get fitted w/ RCA & he did that for me & got my machines sent back out 12 hours after he received them. Don't miss out on very well priced bad ass machines.

Everlastingxxx
06-01-2013, 02:10 AM

I have one but haven’t used it for lining. I really like them and the price is great. They hit a little harder and packs in color quicker than my neo tat and there is no snagging. It also feels lighter in my hand. The needle/tube setup takes some getting used to. If you don’t have a million dollars to spend on machines, this is a must have.

crabink
06-01-2013, 02:32 AM
i can line color pack and grey wash with my RW ID .. fucking bad ass little buger

Gabetexas
06-28-2014, 05:28 AM
I just got one. Lined with a 9r and it did well!

ratsnest
08-19-2014, 12:03 PM
I have two of these machines a 3.5 and 4.o mm... they are now my main go to machines ... love them