PDA

View Full Version : Lookout a bunch if new fakes

OwlsDen
04-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Swiss even the special color way models. Apparently they all have the same serial number. It's the same number they us on the website 3472 or something like that. Be careful.

Stigma hyper V3 saw it in red, I would post a picture but it had a web address in it and I don't want anyone to go buy them.

I also saw a metal bodied swashdrive gen VI. I even went back to try and find this again but the supplier didn't have it listed anymore.

I found all these by accident through a google search for a completely different machine. It's getting worse. All of these look exactly like the originals. The Swiss are dead on from the pictures. Same with the swashdrive. The stigma hyper v3 uses some brass coloured parts like the v2 clone so it is easy to spot. Someone is buying all this stuff obviously as they keep making it.

OwlsDen
04-11-2013, 06:20 PM

Here are two edited images

luckyyoutattoo
04-12-2013, 03:30 AM
They are bought by all that stupid scratchers.... In one year there are 3 scratchers here in this city...all using fake shit

people ask me why can you dont ask 25 euro p hour your machines cost only 20 euro.........

I stopped explaining these are china crap......

luckely a lot of people still go for quality and not for price

i still have a question in my head

does the companys like stigma and critical etc. Do the make there parts in china
because a few days before the. Critical g2 was out ( i have number 00003) one of the first before they came out
i got a mail of a certain hurricane hp2. Wich is exactly the same ( by looks)
so i wondered do they make in china there parts and so they can copy it.....
or do they have a leak .....
I opened a older critical and saw that on some parts the letters been scratch off
i that so nobody can read made in china or what?

tattoosteve
04-12-2013, 04:58 AM
Fakes and reproductions are here to stay. I doubt anything will ever be done about it. I look at it like this, if you want your machine to last then educate yourself and buy the good shit. If you don't care if its shit or breaks down, hell buy the bad shit. Its your choice. The one and only thing that anyone should focus on is their art. The only thing that no one in this world can copy is the ink that flows from your hand. Thats what sells tattoos. Clients don't give two shits what machine you use as long as they get one bad ass piece. Everyone here knows you give a client one bad ass tattoo you can have them for life.

OwlsDen
04-12-2013, 06:03 AM
They are bought by all that stupid scratchers.... In one year there are 3 scratchers here in this city...all using fake shit

people ask me why can you dont ask 25 euro p hour your machines cost only 20 euro.........

I stopped explaining these are china crap......

luckely a lot of people still go for quality and not for price

i still have a question in my head

does the companys like stigma and critical etc. Do the make there parts in china
because a few days before the. Critical g2 was out ( i have number 00003) one of the first before they came out
i got a mail of a certain hurricane hp2. Wich is exactly the same ( by looks)
so i wondered do they make in china there parts and so they can copy it.....
or do they have a leak .....
I opened a older critical and saw that on some parts the letters been scratch off
i that so nobody can read made in china or what?

That has always been a curiosity of mine. I don't think many reputable machines are made in China. However companies like Critical ( remember they are a medical supply company not a tattoo company ) most likely do offshore production of circuit boards and such. There is no reason for them not to. I think that they more or less confessed to doing so when they said that the first hurricane power supplies were board for board copies of the Cx-1. This is of course my opinion only.

I think anyone that looks at the machines next to an original can easily spot the fakes. But if you have never seen one in person it is easy to fall for the fake. The V3 is close but when you look at just the original photo vs the fake photo there are some obvious mistakes. The font isn't exactly right. There are less screws on the side. Also to slope to the vice is a little off and the vents are more rounded on the original. These are just at a quick glance, I am sure there are many ways to spot the differences.

vodu
04-12-2013, 09:59 AM
I hope one missile of the north korean dwarf goes wrong and hit these china copycat fuckers

vodu
04-12-2013, 10:02 AM
by the way, the photos....shit, it´s like seeing the love of your life again and she´s a crack whore now

Wonderland
04-12-2013, 11:04 AM
by the way, the photos....shit, it´s like seeing the love of your life again and she´s a crack whore now
Ha ha ha !

OwlsDen
04-12-2013, 12:41 PM

Omg I couldn't say any better. Man I almost fell out of my chair.

Eturnus
04-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Was even considering handing out flyers with pictures of infections and on the other side a brief passage of "my awesome tattoo In a kitchen!"

mattmillerink
04-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Was even considering handing out flyers with pictures of infections and on the other side a brief passage of "my awesome tattoo In a kitchen!"

I did something similar in my portfolio. One time this girl was determined on getting something but for like $20 and she dropped me like a rock when she found someone who would. She sent me a pic of it 4 hours later asking me to fix it ASAP. She dropped again when I told her the cost to fix it but I use the pic with a little summary of a real story of a kitchen wizard. No face or names in the photo. Just her hand with a terrible tattoo.

slicksteel
04-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Would you really want to tattoo on people that dont care about them selfs? And want something for nothing-sure everybody wants a fair deal, which is ok in my book.But most likely these people would not take care of the work anyways and will be hitting you up for free hours,trying to get freebies such as names thrown in etc. Think of it as weeding out the undesirable clients.

OwlsDen
04-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Would you really want to tattoo on people that dont care about them shelfs? And want something for nothing-sure everybody wants a fair deal which is ok in my book-But most likely these people would not take care of the work anyways and will be hitting you up for free hours,trying to get freebies such as names thrown in etc. Think of it as weeding out the undesirable clients.

I care about the Shelfs!

Tengu315
04-13-2013, 11:22 AM
A little side track...
Once upon a time ... But not so long ago.. We had a strict code .. That we won't do anything on the hands unless you had at least both of your arms done, and will never do anything on the neck or face unless you had at least your back and both arms covered.
That was the rule.. You had to urn it.
Anything goes now... Like everything els in this wold.