PDA

View Full Version : RW- KD (Knuckle Duster)

skinmech
04-19-2013, 12:35 PM
I will keep this very brief...Lets say, you are looking to cross over from Coils, and you want a "Plug and Play" no nonsense Rotary for Lining...There are various choices,however.....I have said it before, I think the RW-Triple is impossible to beat when value for money is concerned, and tbh, it performs like a Machine worth twice its value..But, due to demand, the Triple is very hard to get a hold of, so I thought, I would grab an RW-KD, I love the Classic, and the KD is basically the "same bones" but, with a different body...My intention was to use this as back-up for my Triple...

The RW-KD, performs almost identically to the Triple, very,very Precise for Lining, I put this down to the Knuckle Duster frame, as it really helps with balance, and absorbs any slight vibration, which is similar to the "twin-arms" of the Triple...Simply put, for this kind of Money with Free Delivery and Dales Customer Service Nothing out there comes close....Nothing.. http://www.rotaryworks.uk.com/product/knuckleduster-aluminium-machine Oh, did I mention, that it has the same full on power for Packing/Saturation work as the rest of the RW range....Trust me, it does..:D184011839918400

Zapp
04-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Exactly,the balance is superb and you dont believe it when you see how big it is !
I had 2 one piece knuckle duster and after reading your report i remember how good it is !
But now i prefer the trippel conrod and i will buy another one :-)

OwlsDen
04-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Hehe Zapp I have one if your old ones. Still love it too.

Zapp
04-19-2013, 01:33 PM
I know,great to hear :-)