PDA

View Full Version : Alberta Bound

rjdadio
10-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Howdy Folks, I hope to meet some of you at the Edmonton and Calgary shows....right around the corner now.... I will have booths at both shows, with Phil Garcia doing his thing in Calgary. Phil, AKA "Inkphiller" is an awesome artist. Check him out at;

http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/features/studio-profile/inkfiller-studios-phil-garcia

Alie K
10-02-2010, 10:14 AM
He does some really nice work! Too bad I can't make it to the conventions, but send my regards with our Administrator!

Administrator
10-04-2010, 03:40 PM
I will be at the Edmonton leg of the Alberta Bound conventions. PunkMedics asked me to help man the booth and work some sales magic so if you are at the convention please stop in and say hello, My name is Philip.

I will also have RotaryTattoo.com Business cards on hand. Take a few and spread them around. There is a referred by line on the back of the cards so you can put your user name on there when you give them to other artists. This helps forum staff tremendously if there is a current user referral on membership application when I have to check to make sure someone registering is legit. So far we have only had one "freelance tattoo artist" try and register for an account here.

rjdadio
10-12-2010, 12:39 AM
Just finished up today in Edmonton.
The first leg of the Alberta Bound convention was a success, and I want to tell Steve he did a great job! I had alot of fun and made some new friends this weekend. When I walked around the show Monday afternoon, I noticed a number of happy new NeoTat owners ink'n away! Very Cool! I'm glad to have met Phil and hang with him...hope we can do it again. Well, my wife and I will be doing the sights while we work our way done to Calgary later this weekend and will write again later on......over and out.

Administrator
10-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Very good to meet you Ray! Thanks for the shirts and the great company. I do hope Calgary is good for you and the Misses. BodyArtPro has a pile of the rotarytattoo.com cards at the booth for you if you run out.