PDA

View Full Version : Ikarus Machine

gangstajay
05-05-2013, 10:31 AM
https://www.facebook.com/IkarusRotaryTattooMachines
so I found this fella a month ago and decided to purchase his machine for 180.00 usd shipped, the fella was very nice and quick to send out the machine . I have been using it for a couple of weeks now not a bad machine at all and very well made just wanted to share with every one;)

stevencash1
05-05-2013, 10:42 AM
I think I'm gonna try and get ahold of one of these machines that's a very fair price are they a pretty well rounded machine as far as lining BNG and color?

evlink2006
05-05-2013, 10:53 AM
why would you buy a machine made by a scratcher? Look at the video. My dog tattoos better than this guy.

stevencash1
05-05-2013, 11:01 AM
I really didn't look at the video ill check it out I just looked at the machine

skinmech
05-05-2013, 11:18 AM
I said it before, the Dudes Video, doesn't inspire confidence in his product..

stevencash1
05-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Ya I just watched it not impressed at all

CajunDave
05-05-2013, 11:41 AM
lol that dude tattooing in the video fucking sucks. not only is he a shit artist(that design sucks.the color choices suck everything sucks!...) but his tattooing is at lower then apprentice level. why the hell would u push ur product with this shitty video? im am embarrassed for that persons body part to wear that ugly shit.

gangstajay
05-05-2013, 11:53 AM
hey he doesn't tattoo thats someone else tattooing..I could care less about that on the video doesn't effect my tattooing. shit look at the tattooed pirate videos those tattoos suck ass, but no one is talking shit about his machine. Or even all the machine builders on here that dont even tattoo ..neo tat, impact etc so why buy a machine from them I picked the machine up and I liked the machine and its affordable. someone who is trying to get into rotarys and not buy a crap china machine to each his own.

OwlsDen
05-05-2013, 11:53 AM
By that logic no one should buy a Cheyenne machine as it is just a cosmetic company. I also understand that there are other builders ( not going to point fingers ) that only build machines and don't actually tattoo. I would rather the quality of the machine be good. If it is a good machine and it is well made what's the fault? Maybe this guy will quit tattooing and only build machines.

I have seen the video and I agree with everything that is pointed out that is wrong with it, I am not trying to discount that at all.

I am not saying that this is an innovative machine, I am just saying that you never know where innovation might come from.

OwlsDen
05-05-2013, 11:55 AM
I see we posted at the same time Jay. Even better for what I said. He is a builder that doesn't tattoo. Maybe you should make him a new video Jay ;-)

CajunDave
05-05-2013, 12:43 PM
ya for real this guy needs a better video to push his product lol. if the machines good its good but that video hurts to watch .

reigningink
05-05-2013, 06:27 PM
I have a 4.2mm stroke one. All in all its a nice machine, especially for the price. I've power lined and packed color with it. It runs smooth. Yes there are better machines out there, but I haven't found anything for this price range that is as smooth or well made as the ikarus. No frills to pay extra for.