PDA

View Full Version : my first wrap around tattoo

CajunDave
05-07-2013, 03:45 PM
had a huge amount of anxiety and nervousness going into this . i had never wrapped a tattoo around a body part before (i apprenticed for 1 year and been tattooing for 2 years since then)and i had to draw alot of this on with markers which is someting i had never really done either. this is after 3 sittings on a older client of mine. in this picture 85 % is healed/still healing.very glad he had faith in me as i learned a huge amount doing this tattoo and gained a huge amount of confidence. we have one more sitting to bring the background shading up a few more inches and to do a final tightening and cleanup pass. thanks for looking!

the lotus is a cover up of a super old traditional rose
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/466332_10201136817492956_470007475_o.jpg

CajunDave
05-07-2013, 05:54 PM
I had just touched the black up a little bit so theres a little bit of swelling, looks kinda ackward. this dude is a landscaper so he gets a massive amount of florida sunlight, tattoo was super dry . when we finished im gonna have him lotion it up to take the final set of pictures.