PDA

View Full Version : I am SO ready for a new Neotat!!!!

mikebeecherart
05-09-2013, 10:42 PM
I've loved every Neotat machine that I have owned, pure magic. The Vivace is still to this day, one of my favorite tattoo machines and the best liner I've used. Ray is an amazing builder! I hope a new one is announced soon.

Alie K
05-10-2013, 01:57 AM
Which stroke do you have? Do use it mainly for coloring or do you line with them too?

I use mine for everything! I'm not sure I could have too many neotats! They're great!

Wonderland
05-10-2013, 05:44 AM
I right there with you both. I love my Vivace's so smooth and quite. I have used mine for just about anything I would want to do.

mikebeecherart
05-10-2013, 01:49 PM
4.2 for lining all the way. Nothing beats it.

mikebeecherart
05-10-2013, 01:51 PM
They are the best! They are so sleek and simple....I think we should have a poll to see if he will start working on a new version soon....I will even help fund it!!!!

mikebeecherart
05-10-2013, 01:52 PM
They really are amazing. First rotary I owned, and still to this day is the best one I've used.

elbo
05-10-2013, 02:13 PM
I still use a vivaces almost every day...fantastic machines....And in my opinion Ray doesn't need to make a new model...They do everything i want...They are the smoothest rotary out there...They are without doubt fitted with the longest working life motor available...They are a perfect weight..not too light not too heavy...WHY make a new model....Too many machine builders make changes for changes sake!...

mikebeecherart
05-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Make a new one so I can buy that too!!! Haha. I love his machines.