PDA

View Full Version : Hi from over the pond!

The Limey
10-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Hi guys,

The name says it all; I'm a Brit that's been living in the hot and humid Midwest USA for the past 12 years and have literally JUST made it back to not so sunny Blighty! :)

I love rotaries and there will be more to come from me as I unpack... I'm not kidding either :o

Administrator
10-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Welcome! If you need help with your account its what I am here for. We have lots of gallery space for you to post and share images. And please do make your self an Avatar so we can put a face to the name ;) Lots of forum how to tutorials as well in the getting started section if you get stuck with anything.

So, where did you find out about the forum?

The Limey
10-04-2010, 06:22 PM
OK, avatar done if you can consider that a face ;)

I found the forum quite by chance actually; I was looking for more info on the Dragonfly (as there seems to be a load of new rotaries on the market lately) and it came up with a post on here. Anyhow looking at the name alone I figured it was going to be a place free from the all too frequent rotary hatred et voila!

Administrator
10-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Funny you mention that. The forum was built because when Alie K the site owner got looked at like she had three tits when mentioning rotary machines to fellow artists. Not long after some of them began to warm up. I work for a company that manages forums over 500 of them so I proposed building a forum for you guys. The hope is this becomes a safe informative home for professional tattooers who like rotary machines.

Feed the beast and tell your colleagues about the forum! I just ran some business cards for the forum. If you PM me your mailing address I will send some out to you after I get back from the convention in Edmonton.

Alie K
10-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Nice to meet you, Limey!

Glen-P
10-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Hey Limey nice to meet you! Lots of good people on here!
Have fun!

rjdadio
10-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Hey Limey, Welcome to the scene!