PDA

View Full Version : various rotary poll

crabink
05-30-2013, 03:39 PM
This post is dedicated to annoying vibration/rattling

I been using my 2 halos for a few weeks and really can't stand the annoying rattling sound it makes when pressure i applied during tattooing.

Curious if the Dragonfly is the same? Neotat vivace? or inkjecta S3? etc?

Is the Halo just one of the loud rattling machines? or all they all annoying?

elbo
05-30-2013, 03:56 PM
This post is dedicated to annoying vibration/rattling

I been using my 2 halos for a few weeks and really can't stand the annoying rattling sound it makes when pressure i applied during tattooing.

Curious if the Dragonfly is the same? Neotat vivace? or inkjecta S3? etc?

Is the Halo just one of the loud rattling machines? or all they all annoying?

What voltage you running and what stroke matey?

crabink
05-30-2013, 04:07 PM
What voltage you running and what stroke matey?

4mm at 7 volts

OwlsDen
05-30-2013, 04:13 PM
Not an answer to your Halo issue, but I have used the Neotat and it is silent. The Dragonfly is also very quiet. Might be an issue with the slide in your Halo.

elbo
05-30-2013, 04:14 PM
Yeh At 7 volts you shouldnt be getting noise from your halo?..

CajunDave
05-30-2013, 04:25 PM
if its tattooing beautifully still when rattling i think youll live? my neotat is silent in and out of the skin. the only noise you really hear is the sound of the needles hitting the skin.

crabink
05-30-2013, 06:43 PM
yeah both sound the same.. the noise comes from the nipple head area..... really bugs me...

i just recently cleaned and re-lubed them both

asA
05-30-2013, 08:08 PM
With give the dragonfly makes a bit of annoying noise aswell. Without give its pretty silent. Injecta s3 is the loudest rotary on the market give or no give.

Hurtu
05-30-2013, 08:19 PM
yeah both sound the same.. the noise comes from the nipple head area..... really bugs me...

i just recently cleaned and re-lubed them both
I now have 3 Halos no rattling or noise, I notice depending on the disposable grip will effect the loudness but no noise from the machines themselves.

Tengu315
05-30-2013, 08:53 PM
The longer stroke HALO s tend to make more noise over 8Vs... Mine is one of the first batch ones , and the cam was hitting the bottom of the piston and made a annoying nocking sound until I filed it down. Too much lube can also cause noise.

slicksteel
05-30-2013, 10:24 PM
the nedz are loud as a coil if not louder and with a nasty sound- the original neos with a stiff spring are very quiet.