PDA

View Full Version : Fk irons

chris-in-cali
06-01-2013, 10:24 PM
I really can't say enough good things about them....from the quality of workmanship to the top notch customer service.
Recently placed an order with a special request and they were more than happy to help me out...never tried to nickel and dime me to death.

Really, really, really satisfied with every transaction i have had with them.....good people over there for sure

punisher
06-01-2013, 10:47 PM
I think you'll find every person here agrees with you on this. Gaston is a real stand up guy and assisted in me getting a spektra halo and now I use it in every tattoo I do. I spend most of my time figuring out how to get out of debt so I can get more of them so I don't have to use my other machines

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

tatu richie
06-02-2013, 04:31 AM
very well said

JoeyJimz
06-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Just bought my first one yesterday on pre order for a sea foam halo. Can't wait to get it and see what all the hype is about definitely looking forward to this especially since I just got rid of my bishop lol..their can be only one haha

casey
06-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Have an FK proton that i recieved in a trade, set as a color packer when I got and too be honest I didnt really need another color machine so removed A bar and springs and set aside (so i could return to original) and retuned as a liner. Due to the fact that everything is absolutely spot on with these machines they are in fact SO damn easy to retune, Bloody quality throughout!

(Opted Out)
06-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Yeah brilliant !!!

fkirons_kayleigh
06-02-2013, 07:01 PM
You guys are great; thank you so much for the awesome feedback! If you ever need anything for the coils or Spekras feel free to give me a yell :)