PDA

View Full Version : rotary works

tattoosbychriselement.com
03-25-2011, 07:43 PM
ok soo im thinking of getting a rotary works with rca plug? any suggestions how heavy is? does anyone know any specifics how it runs? please help! lol

gravyray
03-25-2011, 09:00 PM
we got 3 of'em in the shop and luv'em. works very well for oulining ,and packs the colors in great, for us. not that heavy, im not sure of exact weight , my swashdrive gen 6's are supposed to be 5.5 oz and i would say these are a lil bit more but not much. i cant wait to get another one.

Alie K
03-26-2011, 01:00 AM
Heavier than a swashdrive. Not nearly as heavy as a standard steel or brass coil machine, though it almost feels as heavy as an aluminum frame coil machine. I like the little bit of weight that it has. It's so smooth running, that the little bit of weight behind it makes for some really stable lines. Planning to get another one. It's an awesome machine and is very inexpensive compared to some.

emoneylovesyou
03-26-2011, 03:47 AM
I was worried about the weight when I got it. It weighs the same as a aluminum coil machine but it really feels lighter. Most of the weight is is in the front above your hand and not in the back like coils. Its a strong machine that Im using for traditional pieces. I haven't really tried doing anything black/grey or fineline with it yet though.

Rattus
03-26-2011, 03:26 PM
I want one of the new single piece frames...those look sweet.