PDA

View Full Version : Help Hyper V2 / Little Ego / Crown machine

Lehmham
07-22-2013, 01:58 AM
Hey guys,

I'm a little confused of what to buy..

I'm new to rotary's and looking now forward to buy a new one, mainly used for soft shadings.
But maybe aswell as a little bit of allrounder.

There are 3 machines i'm currently watching.

A Stigma hyper V2, i can get of a friend (Original!!)
BEZ Little Ego
Crown machine (Direct drive)

What would you guys advice. I read lot's of reviews in here but maybe some of you have used some of these machines together..

Greetz
Chris

crabink
07-22-2013, 02:26 AM
If you use disposable.... get an ego.. a very soft machine.

otherwise get a Halo

asA
07-22-2013, 02:49 AM
I vote hyper v2. Egos are too cheap and rattley... the crown dd isnt gunna be the most versatile machine. ^^^crabink suggests everyone get a halo on every thread, I'd avoid a halo personally also.

tatu richie
07-22-2013, 12:31 PM
I stand by the halo and the impact. Two great all around machines. Ive tried several and stick to the two mentioned. Also there is a company thats coming out with a rotary and cant wait to use it and get a review. Will not name company until they are made. :)

vodu
07-22-2013, 01:36 PM
I stand for the halo too...but the v2 is a good machine too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

slicksteel
07-22-2013, 03:30 PM
I would say out of those three-it depends on your style-the dd would be great for a cart setup that will hit with little give. The Ego will be the most coil like which can be changed up to do anything(if you understand the coil concept)and the Hyper v2 can hit both soft and hard and makes for a great color machine and is very forgiving. Of course all of these machines can pretty much do anything with practice.