PDA

View Full Version : Almost 2 years and lovin the switch to rotaries!

Jay Black
07-24-2013, 03:38 AM
Been on here almost 2 years now, very helpful site with seemingly respectful trustworthy members on here....Tried everything from Rapiers, Blunderbuss, Neotat original, Spektra Halo and have found my the perfect machines for me after much trial and error, the Vivaces by Neotat are my workhorses and they're the best machines i've come across to date...Check out some of the new pics in my TATTOOS Album, I also have a website www.jayblacktattoos.com Thanks & Enjoy....Jay Black

vodu
07-24-2013, 10:39 AM
Yeah, me too, but I stoped at halos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

darkness
07-24-2013, 12:35 PM
have you test the impact ? i think thats your love :))

tatu richie
07-24-2013, 01:11 PM
have you test the impact ? i think thats your love :))
i have to agree with darkness, i had og neo and vivace, and capo and og bishop and as soon as i got my hands on the impact i let the others go with ease hands done gotta be the best linier machine ive used
also i have 4 halos and just amazing all around machines

slicksteel
07-24-2013, 07:48 PM
It seems like the vivace really work well for your style of tattooing-nice full color saturated work!

Jay Black
08-04-2013, 10:37 PM
Thanks much Slicksteel, yes it does, Plug in and Play, just the way I like it...never tried an Impact it reminds me of the Bishop, i'm curious of the DART though...my artist friend has me curious about the DIABLO Rotary, says he loves it for packing in color...

Amjams
08-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Ever tried a direct drive for color saturation? I use the HM dd and it is amazing.. it's obviously a preference thing... but for me direct drive is the way to go..wish I would have got into them sooner..

biggietattoos
08-06-2013, 09:34 PM
This forum has definitely opened doors for me to try a ton of machines I wouldn't have before. Right now I have a Hyper v3, a 2.5mm Vivace, an EGO, and a Gen 8... I like them all a lot. I've cycled through 2 OG neotats, and a Nick's A-Bar. I enjoy what i have now. I haven't found a better color blending/packing shader than the Hyper V3. the 2.5 Vivace is the tits for the (minimal) black and gray I do, the Ego is an excellent small grouping liner, and the Gen 8 is an incredible liner for everything else. Still wanna try Halos really badly and a few others MC-2, Whip, Beast, etc... but for now I'm happy with my Rotaries