PDA

View Full Version : Inkjecta vs bishop

Jluv
07-25-2013, 03:13 AM
Hi guys
My only rotary is a ego which I've finally figured out, my work seems to have improved, it's light and I love that about it.

I now have some spare cash and I'm looking at getting a bishop or a inkjecta.

So this is we're I need your help guys lol,
I mainly do Neo trad with the odd bng piece
buttttttt my shop has no auto clave we use just disposables?!!

So I guess that rules out the v2 but does the specific take disposables?
i don't know anyone who has one to ask and I can't find any info on google.

Also has anyone from the uk ordered from premier supplies in Germany? I was unsure if we had to pay duty tax if its part of the EU.

Thank you in advance :)

asA
07-25-2013, 03:57 AM
If you wanna do line work with the inkjecta specific make sure and get the longer stroke cam.... the specific is a great all around machine with the 3.8mm stroke. With the standard stroke cam it can be a little difficult lining especially with bigger groupings.
As for the bishop I'm not a fan..
So my vote would be for the specific id you're set on those 2 machines.

(Opted Out)
07-25-2013, 05:04 AM
Instead of the bishop go for the Neotat vivace 3.5.. You wont be dissapointed...! And im 99.9% sure that free trade between eu countrys while we are still in the euro (for now) there should be no import tax from another eu country,

skinmech
07-25-2013, 05:36 AM
Fluff is correct, all EU countries are exempt from Custom/VAT Taxes.......

slicksteel
07-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Out of the those two I would not get the bishop at all.
If your into that no give clip style get a vivace or original neotat-they sell them over there like fluffs said and are much better then the bishop.Two original neotats at 2.5. and 3.5 would cover all the bases for a two machine setup and they are sold at fair prices and are made very well.
I dont have a flite but they do make good products and there has been good reviews also. They do use needle carts only thoe.
The neotat works great with standard needles or the t-tech setup-just remove the stay up spring for the needle cart setup.

joelhague
07-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Well if ur gunna go with a neo why not just go with a impact :p

darkness
07-25-2013, 04:40 PM
yes , i would go with a gen8 or a impact ! the impact is the best from the slider machines :)

Jluv
08-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the reply guys!! I've only just checked back and seen your replys, I went ahead and bought a inkjecta specific 3 from premier, I've gotta say I ordered on Sunday and it came today 4 working day with no tax like you guys said.
i was suprised it comes with no instructions even with voltage recommendations or when to apply grease or if I need to take it to bits to clean it?
Ive only ever used coils so I bag em and that's about it...
if anyone could give me more info or recommendations I would be very grateful :)