PDA

View Full Version : Hi dear rotary lovers

AltarVinz
08-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Hi, I'm a French tattoo artist, I used to be in video games industry and went to realize a childhood dream with becoming tattoo artist.
I've spent one year learning the basics of tattooing ( wich is obviously short) and I m mainly doing some guests in small tattoo shops when I m not in my private "atelier".
I m very interested in learning as much as I can on rotary, since coils are fine but not my cup of tea.
I own a bizarre v2, a beast, and a vivace 4.2
I plan to get a Spektra and BelmanJamp asap.
I also own few coils Soba, Sunskin and a Joshua Carlton, wich I m selling at the moment to get more rotary !!
I love bold outlines ( vivace <3 ) and oversized round liners ! My tattooing style is more graphical oriented, but I feel attracted a lot by neotraditionnal style.

Hope I made a pretty clear description of who I am and where I aim, I ll be happy to learn a lot from you guys, beeing at the really beginning of the "road".
Vinz.

serial1313
08-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Welcome.

nivek
08-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Welcome - and I will recommend a Kubin because I think everyone should have at least one MC or Mini Mc

scottrallen
08-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Welcome! Gotta agree with Nivek. Those Mini Crankers from Dan are sweet machines!