PDA

View Full Version : can't remove motor from bishop because of squishy labels glued on it

sammyfrog75
08-04-2013, 09:37 AM
Hey everyone,
I received my bishops a couple weeks ago and just realized as i opened them that i can;t pop the motor out
because the squishy labels that are applied on each side of the machine prevent the motor from coming out.
Anyone had to open them yet to lubricate and encounter the same problem?
If so and you found out how to get the motor out without having to rip the label out, how did you do it?20671

tatu richie
08-04-2013, 02:36 PM
i would say contact franco, im sure he can help with this situation, ive had several bishops and never has this issue

skinmech
08-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Ahem.....I might be wrong, but, the "retaining" screws are not hidden by the labels.....Seek and ye shall find...If the labels are the problem, just twist and turn the motor.....BUT MAKE SURE you have removed all the Grub Screws....P.

casey
08-04-2013, 04:35 PM
is it possible the stickers where put on after assembly of the motor into the body and are now in fact impeding its removal? dont mean mechanically (as in hiding screws etc) just stuck to motor casing preventing it from sliding out?

slicksteel
08-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Did you get those direct of the bishop web site?

sammyfrog75
08-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Thanks guys for your replies.
I'm waiting on a reply from Franco!
I got 2 machines from the website and 2
from his official supplier in Australia!
I have to admit I only tried on the one that wasn't sent by them and
there's only one retaining screw instead of the usual 2 underneath the
machine..... I'm just assuming its the labels because on his video about disassembling
It those gray labels aren't there and the fingers can reach the motor to slide it out
but I'm sure it's nothing major. Probably obvious i overlooked or missed!

FRANCO VESCOVI
08-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Thanks guys for your replies.
I'm waiting on a reply from Franco!
I got 2 machines from the website and 2
from his official supplier in Australia!
I have to admit I only tried on the one that wasn't sent by them and
there's only one retaining screw instead of the usual 2 underneath the
machine..... I'm just assuming its the labels because on his video about disassembling
It those gray labels aren't there and the fingers can reach the motor to slide it out
but I'm sure it's nothing major. Probably obvious i overlooked or missed!

Hello Sammy,

Please email me direct so that I can show you the easiest way to solve this issue.Also If you include your # I can call you but just let me know what time of the day is best. I always enjoy talking to my customers on the Phone as its a lot easier.
Thank you buddy, [email protected]