PDA

View Full Version : King pin

Mission Tattoo
08-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with quality control? Different needles in the same groupings inconsistency if this is how it is I would save money on techs iv been tossing about 5 needles per set up

(Opted Out)
08-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Yeah no where near the quality of tatsoul or killerink precision..

Mission Tattoo
08-06-2013, 06:36 PM
It's sad they were great up until a few months ago

serial1313
08-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Has anybody contacted Kingpin about this problem?

Mission Tattoo
08-06-2013, 07:34 PM
I have they send me a new batch same problem ordered a case of Sani cloths and they send me gallons I'm beginning to think that they are slipping hard

gangstajay
08-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Brothers I am gonna tell you strait up when Rich Bonet and his wife left a lot of shit went down hill.. I work for Rich he owns studio 54 tattoos. But if you have an issue call and speak with Brian he will address it or he should I will say

tatu richie
08-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Has anybody contacted Kingpin about this problem?
ill call bill this evening

gangstajay
08-07-2013, 08:03 AM
ill call bill this evening
good luck with that..lol

Amjams
08-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Hope they keep it together.. I really like their needles,, and their customer service.. I have been thinking of trying those Inquisition needles everyone is talkin about tho..

tatu richie
08-08-2013, 08:41 PM
sorry about the copy and paste but didnt feel like two fingering the key board again hahahaha
ok i just wanna clear the air a lil bit, first of all there isnt a company out there that doest get there needles from china being it would be so damn expensive. secondly it is NOT illegal to use e.o gas in this country, on occasions surgury rooms use it on some of there tools they use, and so does some of our food packing industry... kingpin actually has proof of sterility and proves it. when they have there needles made in YES in china kingpin actually sends led free silver bearing solder to the company along with needle jigs so that they are done correctly. if there is an issue with anything from kingpin i know for a fact they will replace with no problems at all. and like i said everyone uses china, its on how well they are made and the extra steps to make things right. also just to let u know that kingpin actually gets there metal from japan , not china. hope this helps and can clear the air a lil bit

evlink2006
08-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Mike Metaxa does not use Chinese suppliers.

tatu richie
08-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Ok well mike makes his own. That was my point

tatu richie
08-08-2013, 10:19 PM
Mike Metaxa does not use Chinese suppliers.

Is mike a supply company?

nivek
08-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Is mike a supply company?

Mike is Inquisition - Mike Metaxa - good needles -

I get mine from Good Guy - just as good GREAT customer service GREAT needles and disposables. I know the guy that owns it - his dad runs it - TOP NOTCH all the way

Mission Tattoo
08-09-2013, 03:50 AM
What have you guys herd about needle jig

gangstajay
08-09-2013, 07:36 AM
needle jig is good to deal with he is a member on the forum

gangstajay
08-09-2013, 07:43 AM
sorry about the copy and paste but didnt feel like two fingering the key board again hahahaha
ok i just wanna clear the air a lil bit, first of all there isnt a company out there that doest get there needles from china being it would be so damn expensive. secondly it is NOT illegal to use e.o gas in this country, on occasions surgury rooms use it on some of there tools they use, and so does some of our food packing industry... kingpin actually has proof of sterility and proves it. when they have there needles made in YES in china kingpin actually sends led free silver bearing solder to the company along with needle jigs so that they are done correctly. if there is an issue with anything from kingpin i know for a fact they will replace with no problems at all. and like i said everyone uses china, its on how well they are made and the extra steps to make things right. also just to let u know that kingpin actually gets there metal from japan , not china. hope this helps and can clear the air a lil bit

Also kingpin owns the factory in china they built it.. they also pay them well. I spoke to rich about it and he said that when every pallet and shipment came in that him and brian would have to spot check them meaning pulling random boxes and eye looping them. He told me that even though kingpin owns the factory if they don't keep an close watch they will try to short cut some shit. he said one time they found a million needles bad.
you always have the option of breaking out the jig and making your own then you only have yourself to blame for a bad needle.

Mr.Taboo
08-09-2013, 04:25 PM
I use Needlejig , good quality, no problems to date and good selection.

biggietattoos
08-12-2013, 01:43 PM
I have been using Kingpin needles for most of my tattooing career, I've tried a bunch of other companies (mithra, needle supply, eikon, cam, etc) none of which have made liners that work as well for me as kingpin's i haven't had any real issues over the years except for 2 needles out of a box recently that had been soldiered too thick and too close to the needle tips making the needle get stuck in the tube tip so they were totally unusable. Out of the thousands of needles I've used, I'm okay with 2 being messed up, though it will make me keep an even closer eye on them from now on. A couple of the artist in my shop have had some errors on their orders which they're always very good about correcting, that only really has happened a couple times since they opened the west coast office so something tells me it's just simple human error. Either way they've treated me well here and are local so I can take an hour ride to the office if I need to pick something up and can't wait the 1 day until it arrives from UPS. I'd give them the benefit of a doubt.

artoftatt2
08-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Good guy and inquisition all the way.. Those are two of the last good needle suppliers in the business