PDA

View Full Version : Bishop Rotaries for B&G and color work.

ssmith297
08-20-2013, 04:45 PM
I've gotta say...increasingly impressed with the Bishop machines. After getting the Capo, I honestly haven't touched my other rotaries after it working so well for me.

I purchased a 3.5 Bishop Capo from a friend after sparking an interest in rotaries. Got used to it after a few smaller tattoos, noticed an immediate progression in consistency.

The clients that come in have also been amazed by the Bishop (I was the first to bring a rotary into the shop), how quiet it was, and most, if not all of our customers have been able to sit for much longer periods of time.

The first portrait done with the Bishop (and with any rotary) was Jeffrey Lebowski from The Big Lebowski.

The owner also took an interest in rotaries, so I lent him my Bishop Capo and Halo (for white highlights). He's done about 5-6 larger tattoos with the Bishop and he said he will honestly never use a coil again for any color or black and grey work. Franco truly made a great machine and we will be sticking with Bishop's for the long run in our top drawers. We felt like we should commemorate this great machine, so after a few sly works and convincing, I decided to let the owner do a Red Bishop Capo on my bicep:

Pretty much gave my Capo to him after that since he asked to use it when he goes to Chillicothe end of this month. Ordered myself a new Capo...which just so happens to be red! I hope everyone is enjoying the Bishop machines as much as we are, and props to Franco for such a great machine and service.

Artistlove818
08-20-2013, 05:08 PM
thats AWESOME !!

ssmith297
08-20-2013, 05:44 PM
Thanks man, rotaries seriously changed our outlook on doing color and b&g. Hopefully I can afford myself a long stroke Bishop sometime soon because I'd love to try it out for lining!