PDA

View Full Version : Capo Adhesive Trouble

ssmith297
08-24-2013, 12:51 PM
Curious to see if anyone else has had this problem? First Capo I had with the squishy sticker things on the sides of the motor. When it arrived, the adhesive was loose on both sides and the backings were exposed. I pressed firmly on both sides and they stayed, for about 30 minutes or so. And after about 15 minutes of work, they keep coming loose and it gets worse. Curious to see if anyone has any solutions to this? A bit wary of putting any glues or epoxies on it to void the warranty. Here are some pictures of what I'm talking about:

ssmith297
08-24-2013, 01:11 PM
Got an update on this from Franco. Within like 20 minutes of sending him an email, got to talking about him and he's sending me a few replacements. Gotta say, I've never had a customer service experience of this caliber. Franco's a stand-up guy, definitely great to deal with!

FRANCO VESCOVI
08-25-2013, 11:19 PM
[QUOTE=ssmith297;90503]Got an update on this from Franco. Within like 20 minutes of sending him an email, got to talking about him and he's sending me a few replacements. Gotta say, I've never had a customer service experience of this caliber. Franco's a stand-up guy, definitely great to deal with![/QUOTE

Our decals are made from a company that specializes in making decals that can withstand heat, even outdoors and chemicals like Maticide. However, they are precision made and we did get a small batch of some that were too thick. If you have decals that are coming loose, please email us at: info@bishoprotary and we will gladly send you a new set of stickers that are the correct thickness free of charge. Thank you for your continued support.