PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos for the Cure!

SKreitlow
08-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Hey guy's our shop Ink'd Chronicles in Pomona CA, puts on the anual Tattoos for the cure event. This year it's on October 19th. We are currently looking for artists who are willing to donate there time and do a 4-6 hour shift tattooing cancer ribbons. Also looking for sponcers to donate stuff for the raffles and whatnot, all proceeds are donated to breast cancer research. Anybody that wants to come help out or even just make a donation just hit me up.
Thanks a lot, Sean

crabink
08-25-2013, 12:03 AM
I dont know if you heard of CBD yet?
But it is a cure for cancer... so you might want to work in an awarness of CBD into this event and get people educated.
Big pharma already knows what CBD and the other cannabanoids do..
CBD is a molecule in cannabis that is usually in very low percentages to THC, however now that people have found out what CBD can do they are cross breeding it
to create very high CBD strains with almost zero THC for medical use. This shit kills all cancer cells.
Dont need to wait for FDA, fuck them. They are with big Pharma.
CBD strains and oils can be found all over the united states now.. especially colorado and california.
dixie elixirs .com sells a vey potent cbd rich oil for oral use.... you don't smoke high CBD strains you eat it.

Tazman
08-25-2013, 01:59 AM
Well I live in the inland empire and would love to come out and show my support. Just had surgery on my bottom and its gonna be a long recovery so I don't n ow how much help I would be in the tattoo department. But my mom works for city of hope and we as a family are very supportive of cancer victims and I'm sure she would love to get u some support if you give me your info.

SKreitlow
08-25-2013, 04:52 AM
Sorry to hear that Tazman, hope you heal up quick man. It's a pretty big event, they close off the street and have vendors and things going on. If you can't work you can still come out and support. �� Terry has been puting it on for years now. Gonna be my first year, should be a fun day.

Tazman
08-25-2013, 12:33 PM
Who can my moms people get in contact to donate some stuff?

SKreitlow
08-25-2013, 02:45 PM
@Tazman- Pam'd ya bro.

Mission Tattoo
08-25-2013, 03:07 PM
I'm willing to donate some time I'm in Santa Barbara it's only a few hours drive for me

SKreitlow
08-25-2013, 09:54 PM
@Mission Tattoo- right on man, just PM me your personal info and we'll be in contact.

SKreitlow
08-29-2013, 12:40 AM
We also have vendor spots still available if anybody knows anyone who wants to be a vender. We close down the street outside the shop and have music and venders and lots of stuff going on.

SKreitlow
10-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Time is ticking down! The Tattoo's for the Cure event is coming up on the 19th and artists in the socal area that want to donate there time to this great cause should hit me in the next week or so. Thanks guys!