PDA

View Full Version : New Spektra Machine + DarkLab Updates!

fkirons_kayleigh
08-29-2013, 04:09 PM
Sorry for the forum neglect lately, the whole FK crew has been busy getting ready for some pretty big announcements!
We've been working on the Spektra Direkt:
No official launch date just yet, but the machine will work with regular needles and cartridge systems.

We're also excited to announce an update on the DarkLab RPG Grips and Delta Footswitches... Thanks to all of the amazing feedback we've been receiving, we'll now be offering both in color! The Grips and FootSwitch will now be available in Bubblegum, Seafoam, Tangerine, Toxic Green, GunMetal, and Ruby, with the FootSwitch also available in Black.

You can see the full line of colors on the FK Irons website here (http://www.fkirons.com/shop/darklab-preorder-now).

We'll still be accepting pre-orders on FKIrons.com (http://www.fkirons.com/shop/darklab-preorder-now) through the Labor Day weekend, and all forum discount codes will be active.

"ForumRPG" will get you $15 off your choice of the Aluminum or Delrin RPG Grip;
"ForumFootSwitch" will get you a free RCA cord,
and "ForumCombo" will give you the $15 off and free cord when ordering both!

... We'll have more exciting news coming up soon ;)

(Opted Out)
08-29-2013, 04:25 PM
Dooes the spektra direct share the same motor bolt as the halo?...

tatu richie
08-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Sorry for the forum neglect lately, the whole FK crew has been busy getting ready for some pretty big announcements!
No official launch date just yet, but the machine will work with regular needles and cartridge systems.

We're also excited to announce an update on the DarkLab RPG Grips and Delta Footswitches... Thanks to all of the amazing feedback we've been receiving, we'll now be offering both in color! The Grips and FootSwitch will now be available in Bubblegum, Seafoam, Tangerine, Toxic Green, GunMetal, and Ruby, with the FootSwitch also available in Black.

You can see the full line of colors on the FK Irons website here (http://www.fkirons.com/shop/darklab-preorder-now).

We'll still be accepting pre-orders on FKIrons.com (http://www.fkirons.com/shop/darklab-preorder-now) through the Labor Day weekend, and all forum discount codes will be active.

lookin sexxxy

Neo
08-29-2013, 06:25 PM

Knowing Gaston I would guess yes but lets wait for him to aswer :-) Great machines from coils to rotarys , not to mention top notch service by Gaston and his crew

fkirons
08-29-2013, 06:38 PM

Hey Neo. Yes same MotorBolt Will fit the Direct. The great thing about this machine is that now the stroke stays in the Machine Body. So literally there it will be no more need to have several motors with different strokes. One motor will do it all. There is a little attachment that we will include with the machine so you can use your current motorbolt with the Direkt.

The Direct will also can be configured specificslly for cartridge only thanks to the innovative cam/ rotor system that we develop.

Should you guys have any more questions, I'll be glad to answer.

Lots of work ahead and little time in the day.

cagelavey
08-30-2013, 03:46 PM
"Gaston" I know this doesn't, exactly pertain to this specific thread, but do you guys have any more information on the vortek? i.e. possible production date, how far along in the process, type of give system, etc.. sorry, just really interested in knowing more about that concept, as I am not a direct drive user. but I definitely am interested in the cartridge system, and the foot peddle, the anodized grips are awesome! those will look great with the bubblegum machine im getting, lol

DougHardy
08-30-2013, 09:23 PM
Agggh I didn't know about the discount code. Ah well, ordered my color RPG today. Hopefully it will be out before I head to London!

johndameart
08-30-2013, 11:14 PM
Whats the Code?

DougHardy
08-31-2013, 12:03 PM
It's in the OP; there are different codes for different items.

DrewsJumpingShip
09-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Quick question, on the fkirons site now looking at ordering some grips. Love the halo and have had an excellent experience with their company so far, but isn't $125 a little steep for a grip? I'm not doubting the quality of it, just confused on why it is so pricey compared to inkjecta ss grips, cheyenne ss grips, ttech grips. I know it's made out of 7075 t6 aircraft aluminum, is it just that much pricier to manufacture the tubes with this? Anyways was just curious. Thanks

fkirons
09-01-2013, 03:23 PM
"Gaston" I know this doesn't, exactly pertain to this specific thread, but do you guys have any more information on the vortek? i.e. possible production date, how far along in the process, type of give system, etc.. sorry, just really interested in knowing more about that concept, as I am not a direct drive user. but I definitely am interested in the cartridge system, and the foot peddle, the anodized grips are awesome! those will look great with the bubblegum machine im getting, lol
We change the name of the Vorteks to "Aura" so from now on we'll refer to Spektra Aura. This machine is under prototyping. It has a horizontal motor rather than vertical.
It has adjustable give similar to the Halo. We have no release date yet and there is a lot of work ahead. We are making progress. The system that we develop is not swash, nor an angle spinning plate. We leaked some videos on Instagram that were removed right away thanks to our friends in CHina trying to snatch anything they can.

I may post some photos here soon.

fkirons
09-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Quick question, on the fkirons site now looking at ordering some grips. Love the halo and have had an excellent experience with their company so far, but isn't $125 a little steep for a grip? I'm not doubting the quality of it, just confused on why it is so pricey compared to inkjecta ss grips, cheyenne ss grips, ttech grips. I know it's made out of 7075 t6 aircraft aluminum, is it just that much pricier to manufacture the tubes with this? Anyways was just curious. Thanks

The amount of work that goes into manufacturing these grips is pretty serious.

Our grips are made out of 3 parts rather than one single piece.
- 3 parts means, three setups and labor to put them together.
- The reason why we chose this manufacturing process is because we use different materials to achieve certain things the way we wanted them.
- Long ours of engineering and prototyping went on this grip to overcome issues that we've seen with similar products.
- The grip part is made out of a solid rod of 7075 T6 - due to its strength and finish capabilities (go figure the most expenssive grade of aluminum). Also it proved to be the best out of all the other alloys we tried to be autoclaved.
- Each grip is hand buffed (with a buffer of course), then anodized at one of the best places you can take your parts to anodized to. We could simply anodize them raw right out of the machine and cut costs but we wanted to offer a supper smooth finished and beautifully colored grip. Easy to clean, with no pores, burr or groves.
- The internal bushing is also machined and deburred by hand
- the stainless steel rod is machined and finished by hand to leave a smooth edge around so when you insert it in your vice wont scratch your machine.
- Then all parts are pressure fit one at a time. We have to build jigs to specifically achieve the builds and safely secure the parts
- Grip come packaged in a feautiful coated box. The grip is insulated from the box with a protective film that ovoids the anodize to scratch or dull out against the paper box.
- We pay our employees american wages, we buy our materials from the best sources and everything is made in house in the USA.
- The grips also comes with the same type of warranty as our machines.

If you are looking for a solid and more affordable grip (that will work exactly the same, but is not autoclavable) then go with the Polyacetal Delrin version. It's the same but the grip part its machined out a solid rod of Delrin. Link Here: http://www.fkirons.com/shop/darklab-preorder-now/delrin-rpg-cartridge-grip-preorder-now/

I can speak for ourselves and product only.
All our products are made in Miami-USA, anyone is welcome to come to our shop and we'll gladly show the process and resources that goes into making these grip. Only the best material and processes or manufacturing are used. Our crew get paid american salaries :)
if we could charge less for the caliber of grip we are offering we will do it.

Any further question feel free to ask.

fkirons
09-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Agggh I didn't know about the discount code. Ah well, ordered my color RPG today. Hopefully it will be out before I head to London! here is the link. http://www.fkirons.com/shop/darklab-preorder-now delrin version can ship the same day. Aluminum ones will start shipping in 2 weeks. We decided to do 6 colors rather than clear anodize :)

crabink
09-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Photos of the aura...

Photos photos photos

cagelavey
09-02-2013, 11:42 PM
"Gaston" thanks for answering some questions for me about the "Aura". I know you're busy and have a lot on your plate at the moment. 7 to 10 days from now, getting my halo, grip, cams, foot peddle. its torture to have to wait like this, lol. I do know my wife cant wait either, she wants me to shut the f**k up about, it. lmao, thanks again.

crabink
09-03-2013, 12:49 AM
When are the foot pedals available?

cagelavey
09-04-2013, 01:01 PM
I don't know exact date on foot pedal im just ordering mine then, not getting

fkirons
09-04-2013, 10:22 PM
I don't know exact date on foot pedal im just ordering mine then, not getting
Hey brotha we are a week away from getting our parts back from our anodizer. The reason why they are taking so long os because each part of the footswitch is hand buffed then anodized. I hope they don't get behind and cant commit to the promise deadline. After that we will start building and shipping.

Regarding grips, same situation, each one of them are polished to a mirror finish then anodize.
We should be getting a batch at the same time when we get the pedals.

As we are waiting for this 1k batch we alraedy started cutting another 1k pedals to have them available down the line without any wait.
We have a huge amount of pre orders along with distributor orders so if you want yours later than sooner I suggest you do it sooner than later.
Should you have any further questions speak to a human voice a 855-FKIRONS or email us.

cagelavey
09-05-2013, 12:38 PM
"fk irons" that's awesome, I know ill have to wait, that's not a problem. good things come to those... and all that. just haven't been this excited in a while. every now and then you get a new product that just gets you excited about tattooing again, that's where I am with getting my halo, etc... felt the same way when I got my ttechs, that's just how it goes for me. thanks again.

DrewsJumpingShip
09-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Are the RPG grips meant to be cold sterilized in between use during the day and autoclave at the end of each day? I know a lot of artists who use this method with their ttech grips. Was just curious, Let me know whenever you get some freed time! Thanks

fkirons
09-18-2013, 09:21 PM
Are the RPG grips meant to be cold sterilized in between use during the day and autoclave at the end of each day? I know a lot of artists who use this method with their ttech grips. Was just curious, Let me know whenever you get some freed time! Thanks

The Delrin can be soaked in sanitizing solution no problems. The aluminum ones can be sterilized with no issues due to that the bushing is made out of brass.

We are slowly shipping grips as we build then out. We got more orders that what I thought and each one of then is a work of art to put together. We almost even tune them :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

fkirons
09-18-2013, 09:23 PM
"fk irons" that's awesome, I know ill have to wait, that's not a problem. good things come to those... and all that. just haven't been this excited in a while. every now and then you get a new product that just gets you excited about tattooing again, that's where I am with getting my halo, etc... felt the same way when I got my ttechs, that's just how it goes for me. thanks again.

People like You are the ones that keep us thinking pushing harder with our products.
Thank you.

cagelavey
09-18-2013, 09:28 PM
"gaston" I sent you a pm, thanks brother.

DougHardy
09-18-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm looking forward to the RPG, unfortunately I will have to wait until I'm back from London. Something to be excited for when I get home!

fkirons
09-19-2013, 08:41 AM
I'm looking forward to the RPG, unfortunately I will have to wait until I'm back from London. Something to be excited for when I get home!
We are going to be at the London Show.

joelhague
09-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Delrin Rpg is awesome love mine so much halo plus rpg is lighter then a hawk!!!

fkirons
09-19-2013, 07:02 PM

We have two types of grips.
1- Delrin. Lightest version 1.45oz. Poly acetal grip grip and bushing. Stainless steel back stem. Available only in Black. Cold sterilization friendly.

2- 6061 T6 Aluminum. 2.45 oz. Mirror Polished and anodized in different flavors. Brass bushing. Stainless back stem. Steam Autoclave friendly and can also be cold sterilized.

All of these are ready for pre order (or order, depending when you read this) at www.fkirons.com

fkirons
09-19-2013, 07:03 PM
Delrin Rpg is awesome love mine so much halo plus rpg is lighter then a hawk!!!

Oh I didn't know that you got ties already?! How is it working for you? Which machines have tried it in?

bmerck11
09-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Direct is lookin dope man! I can't get away from my halo lol

fkirons
09-19-2013, 11:56 PM
Sneak-peak

nRKreate
10-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Can the grip be bagged or covered to avoid getting fluid between the cartridge?
If so, how?

cagelavey
10-01-2013, 01:53 PM
plastic wrap, grip bags from unimax, sandwich bags, etc. ive heard all of those work fine

nRKreate
10-01-2013, 02:06 PM
plastic wrap, grip bags from unimax, sandwich bags, etc. ive heard all of those work fine

Ive tried using a clipcord sleeve and it doesnt allow enough room to get the cartridge in there. Maybe I need to use a thinner plastic?

Jan Li
10-01-2013, 02:26 PM
hI Is it possiple the foot switchcan be set up, so when it is un touchthe power is on and you press the pedal it shot off the power . I always make my foot swich that way.

jan Li

serial1313
10-01-2013, 02:28 PM
hI Is it possiple the foot switchcan be set up, so when it is un touchthe power is on and you press the pedal it shot off the power . I always make my foot swich that way.

jan Li I would think that you would have to set that up through your power supply.

cagelavey
10-01-2013, 02:40 PM
K. I haven't used the rpg yet, but i do know they suggest plastic wrap, and some people do use the sandwich bags, because the corners work well for the cart

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

cagelavey
10-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Ive tried using a clipcord sleeve and it doesnt allow enough room to get the cartridge in there. Maybe I need to use a thinner plastic?

Hope you find something that works for you

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

fkirons
10-01-2013, 06:57 PM
What I've been using since day one is seran Wrap for packing. Like the 3M type. It's about 4"-5" wide and it's really stretchy. I wrap my grip while stretching it and bringing it close to the lip.

I layouts the RPG really good because it copies the ergonomic profile of tube allowing me to get a good hand grip.

To cut it off just stretch and pull and it will cut off while sticking to the grip without the need to use tape to secure the end of wrap to the tube.

Here is what I'm talking about.
Impermeable, so works great as barrier. It's the same thing I use to wrap my arm rest after placing a bib on the rest part.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/02/7utu8aty.jpg

http://podsboxes.com/free-shipping/stretch-plastic-wrap-3

Gaston
FK Irons - Spektra Rotary
www.fkirons.com

darkness
10-01-2013, 07:20 PM
any news for the dd machine ... i work most only with dd and love it to much

fkirons
10-01-2013, 07:40 PM
any news for the dd machine ... i work most only with dd and love it to much

Which direct drive 😳??

Gaston
www.fkirons.com

serial1313
10-01-2013, 08:23 PM
I think he is talking about the machine pictured up top that looks like a DD. I think you were saying that it was being made to work w/ the RPG & cartridges only.

johndameart
10-01-2013, 08:26 PM

Totally parting with my inkjecta flite for this machine :)

nRKreate
10-02-2013, 03:48 PM
What I've been using since day one is seran Wrap for packing. Like the 3M type. It's about 4"-5" wide and it's really stretchy. I wrap my grip while stretching it and bringing it close to the lip.

I layouts the RPG really good because it copies the ergonomic profile of tube allowing me to get a good hand grip.

To cut it off just stretch and pull and it will cut off while sticking to the grip without the need to use tape to secure the end of wrap to the tube.

Impermeable, so works great as barrier. It's the same thing I use to wrap my arm rest after placing a bib on the rest part.

http://podsboxes.com/free-shipping/stretch-plastic-wrap-3

Gaston
www.fkirons.com (http://www.fkirons.com/)

With alittle experimenting with it, I found a solution. I put the grip in an Eikon machine bag with the tip of the bag at the end, snipped off the tip then wrapped Sensi-wrap (the stretchy bandage tape that only sticks to itself) around the grip to the desired thickness. This worked really well for me because the tape is very grippy and the bag covers the wingnut incase I want to adjust the depth during the tattoo. It worked great! But thank you so much for the reply to my question, Gaston!

darkness
10-02-2013, 06:27 PM
yes i mean the machine on the top of the thread that looks like a dd ...

serial1313
10-02-2013, 11:38 PM
yes i mean the machine on the top of the thread that looks like a dd ... I think it's intended for cartridges only.

fkirons
10-02-2013, 11:42 PM
yes i mean the machine on the top of the thread that looks like a dd ...

I was messing with you. We are fine tuning the system. We are assuming that we'll have first ones out by or before Christmas. One thing for sure is that it will be out when has passed all prototype stages and it's ready to go.

Gaston
www.fkirons.com

DougHardy
10-03-2013, 08:26 AM
With alittle experimenting with it, I found a solution. I put the grip in an Eikon machine bag with the tip of the bag at the end, snipped off the tip then wrapped Sensi-wrap (the stretchy bandage tape that only sticks to itself) around the grip to the desired thickness. This worked really well for me because the tape is very grippy and the bag covers the wingnut incase I want to adjust the depth during the tattoo. It worked great! But thank you so much for the reply to my question, Gaston!

Just make sure you check with clients about latex allergies before you use the sensi-wrap. Good idea though!

cagelavey
10-03-2013, 07:23 PM
hey "gaston". just curious, but im seeing a lot of things on here about heavier cams giving the machine that little extra something that people look for when using rotaries. what are your thoughts on this, and do you ever think there might be a brass cam in the halos future?

cagelavey
10-03-2013, 07:38 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/02/7utu8aty.jpg

http://podsboxes.com/free-shipping/s...plastic-wrap-3 (http://podsboxes.com/free-shipping/stretch-plastic-wrap-3)

Gaston
www.fkirons.com (http://www.fkirons.com/)

http://www.amazon.com/Stretch-Wrap-Wide-1000-Long/dp/B0006NNNJG/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1380843325&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=single+roll+5%22+stretch+wraphttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41lxUZx7OML._SX385_.jpgjust thought id share this too, good deal at 4 dollars a roll

DougHardy
10-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Just got back from London and saw that my RPG got in, looks great! Cannot wait to try it out!

johndameart
11-08-2013, 09:04 PM
I have to say, Right now im tattooing my A Pound of Flesh hand for the 763 Art Gallery Event in Austin with the Direkt Drive, and I must say, WOW. This machine runs like a dream, totally smooth, little to no vibration, and is light as hell. Ill post some reviews of it once I finish the Tattoo :) THANKS GASTON!!!!!!!

johndameart
11-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Ok so just finished my A Pound of Flesh for the Art show in Austin, Tx. I must say again, the Direkt Drive spektra is amazing, simple and smooth :) The Design of it is slick, and I was running it on around 7 volts or so and it just got easier and easier to use. I didnt have any needle snag what so ever, and literally puts everything in the first shot around. If anyone is thinking about grabbing one, Do it, you will love the thing. What amazed me the most was the vibration of the machine, VERY minimal. thats for sure. Its also VERY well balanced, the higher that the motorbolt is on the machine def keeps it COMPLETELY away from your hand, honestly feels like your tattooing with a marker. :) Ill be using it some more and post some more about it when I do.

Bishopbyname
12-17-2013, 04:24 AM
Are the RPG grips depth adjustable like the original Hawk ones? I'm assuming they are due to their price?

asA
12-17-2013, 02:16 PM
Are the RPG grips depth adjustable like the original Hawk ones? I'm assuming they are due to their price? nope they adjust like the 15$ ttech grips.

Bishopbyname
12-17-2013, 04:10 PM
nope they adjust like the 15$ ttech grips.

What?! That's ridiculous!

fkirons
12-17-2013, 04:33 PM
nope they adjust like the 15$ ttech grips.

Asa. With all due respect. I would like to know why do you have the need to knock down any post that refers to our company and/ or product.

It's obvious that something bothers you and we would like to know what that is.

I can remember with clarity the number of calls that you made and how on each time you were always treated with respect.
It seems that no matter where a post is started (Facebook, Instagram and or here) you just pop up to hate and honestly it's getting old especially when we are trying to run a legit and honest business.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful right that we have as Americans but don't forget that hate is what separates us as individuals.

If you really have any issues with anything related to our product or company, we would like to discuss it with you as we always strive for great customer service and customer satisfaction.

The saddest part is that all these post are usually brought up to us by forum members that wonder why you hate so much.

If you prefer to talk in private our phone number is 855-FKIRONS

Respectfully

Gaston Siciliano - FK Irons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

fkirons_kayleigh
12-17-2013, 04:39 PM
The grips are not "click adjustable" as the Cheyenne grips, but may be adjusted by releasing and moving the vice just like a standard machine. This will allow them to be used on machines of all weights (including heavier rotary machines and coils) without having to worry about the weight of the machine swinging the tube and altering the adjustment.

johndameart
12-17-2013, 04:57 PM
The grip is not click adjustable, but noticing the rpg grips quality, and precision, it's totally worth the money, I have tried the ttech ones, I didn't like them, can't tell you why, I just didn't. The rpg grip from FK has the perfect shape in my opinion, and balance to precision, it made my tattooing so much easier, and although it's not click adjustable, honestly, tubes weren't click adjustable originally so I never seen a downfall in using non click vs click and just a twist on my spektra or direkt, makes the stroke length where you want it just as a regular coil did. I've autoclaves mine quite a few times too, no rust, no discoloring in the anodizing. Nothing. Sometimes certain products may seem a but pricey, it's understandable, however, once you see how much work and quality has gone into the product, it makes complete sense. :)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

johndameart
12-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Honestly though, i would rather use something of quality and have just one….rather than have like ten of other ones that won't last. IMO :)

ATS
12-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Honestly though, i would rather use something of quality and have just one….rather than have like ten of other ones that won't last. IMO :)
This is totally my thinking too.. Really can't see the point in cutting corners with any of material we use day in day out.

Mission Tattoo
12-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Buy something cheap and cry every time you have to replace it or cry once and you will have a high quality product for years to come

tatu richie
12-17-2013, 07:26 PM
i agree u do get what u pay for... the price is whatever but they are very well built and ive had two, one that i loaned to someone and forgot who it was and i just recently bought a candy orange one, very sleek and very comfortable in the hand. its not adjustable but no biggie. i have used the rpg and they work very well.
well made and well designed so its whatever about the price, if it works good for u then ten fold to what u paid for it.
im happy with it but not everyone will be
just my 2 cents

crabink
12-18-2013, 02:07 AM
Umm Gaston.... Up dates?... sneak peaks? the 2 new machines? throw me a bone here.. i'm running these halos into the ground.......

What's next on the horizon... make me salivate

eric03
12-18-2013, 02:43 AM
hey gaston, or whomever else knows, can u use the rpg with t-tech carts? on the fk site, it says it is compatible to cheyenne carts. just curious. thanks.

Bishopbyname
12-18-2013, 03:19 AM
hey gaston, or whomever else knows, can u use the rpg with t-tech carts? on the fk site, it says it is compatible to cheyenne carts. just curious. thanks.

They must be, because the size and fit of those two cartridges are pretty identical.

johndameart
12-18-2013, 03:21 AM
Ttech does infact work great with the FK irons rpg grip.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

eric03
12-18-2013, 03:28 AM
awesome. thanks for the info. now i wanna get one.haha

fkirons_kayleigh
12-18-2013, 10:13 AM
awesome. thanks for the info. now i wanna get one.haha

Sorry for the late reply, but John Dame is correct, they'll work with both the Hawk and T-tech… they're also $15 off now through Christmas on the site (use DARKLAB as a promo code) :cool:

fkirons
12-18-2013, 12:04 PM

Yes It Works With T Tech and Hawk. And thanks the new CNC Swiss machine we got we were able to make them more affordable. Price was updated in the site several days ago and now they start at $64.95 Delrin and $94.95 all anodized polished aluminum with brass bushing.

johndameart
12-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Thats awesome!!

crabink
12-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Gaston you didn't remark about my post to you... *hangs head in shame*

cagelavey
12-18-2013, 10:25 PM
I can say the people that haven't used the rpg's wouldn't understand. the way the carts lock and release is just so damn fluid! the way the bushing is made makes it to were every thing moves with fluid precision. and they're just damn sexy! they were built to last. I know with Cheyenne grips that the inner bearings of the adjustable grip have been known to seize and lock up after continued use and autoclaving(im not saying that they all do, im sure there are many that have been used with no problems for long periods of time). with the rpg this will never be a possibility, these grips will last forever! and with t-tech(not dissing love t-tech!) I don't know if its a ss issue or a manufacturing issue but the carts can be hard to lock sometimes and getting them to release sometimes can take some serious torque, its like they get wedged in there or something. all im saying is any fault you might find with any other grip will be a non issue with the rpg. WORTH EVERY PENNY! and the price is even lower now, get an rpg and you will want to snuggle up and cuddle with it because you will love it so much, lol

fkirons
12-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Gaston you didn't remark about my post to you... *hangs head in shame*

Haha. Sorry crab. Updates coming really soon buddy

asA
12-18-2013, 10:27 PM
Asa. With all due respect. I would like to know why do you have the need to knock down any post that refers to our company and/ or product.

It's obvious that something bothers you and we would like to know what that is.

I can remember with clarity the number of calls that you made and how on each time you were always treated with respect.
It seems that no matter where a post is started (Facebook, Instagram and or here) you just pop up to hate and honestly it's getting old especially when we are trying to run a legit and honest business.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful right that we have as Americans but don't forget that hate is what separates us as individuals.

If you really have any issues with anything related to our product or company, we would like to discuss it with you as we always strive for great customer service and customer satisfaction.

The saddest part is that all these post are usually brought up to us by forum members that wonder why you hate so much.

If you prefer to talk in private our phone number is 855-FKIRONS

Respectfully

Gaston Siciliano - FK Irons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hmm. Well we never spoke on the phone, or have I said anything on instagram... I did comment on Tatus Facebook.. but ill keep my negative comments to my self and let my voice be the dollars I'll never spend on your products.

mattmillerink
12-19-2013, 02:17 AM
Been considering getting a Delrin RPG grip. Are they in stock? They say shipping in September on the website. Also do not autoclave or ultrasonic? It'd be fine with a madacide cleaning I take it?

fkirons
12-19-2013, 09:46 AM
Been considering getting a Delrin RPG grip. Are they in stock? They say shipping in September on the website. Also do not autoclave or ultrasonic? It'd be fine with a madacide cleaning I take it?

Hey Matt. They are shipping within 24 hrs already.
We have the Delrin version that can be sanitized and the aluminum one 1" and 1.25" that can be autoclaved and or sanitized.

Simply got on the site at www.fkirons.com. We have a $15 off Christmas discount on all DarkLab Products. Enter redeem code: DARKLAB

e_Bangs
12-22-2013, 10:00 AM
Nevermind.

crabink
01-31-2014, 03:43 AM
you mentioned last year about doing no give Direct drive halos are you still going to do that?